Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 18, 2013

Burt's Bees products 50% off (and more!)

Huge thanks to reader Leah for this one!

image credit: Leah for Nouveau Cheap
Burt's Bees products on 50% off clearance at Sears

Leah just shared that ALL Burt's Bees products are currently on 50% off clearance at her local Sears, and that this might be a nationwide sale. I just checked and this clearance is NOT going on online, but if you live near a Sears and you like Burt's Bees, get over to your store ASAP and see what you can find (or at least call your local store and ask them if their Burt's Bees products are on clearance!).

As you know, the much-loved Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Creme retails for $6 at Ulta and most everywhere else, so that's a great deal!

Thanks so much for the great tip, Leah!!

PS: Remember my posts a while back about how Sears was getting rid of their cosmetics department, and they were having those crazy clearance markdowns? Well I just checked the Sears site to see if there were still any great deals to be had, and I did find this one: NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams are A DOLLAR right now (sold directly from Sears, not a third-party) and you can elect in-store pickup to avoid shipping fees. Woot! If you have some time, poke around the Sears site and you may still find some other stragglers from the big beauty clearance sale a while back!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I just checked out the lipstick page and they have a whole boatload of the discontinued matte super lustrous lipsticks from Revlon...I'm in lipstick heaven! Strawberry Suede here I come! I just hope it's not super old and gross when it gets here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is the BEST EVER!! (Please excuse my outburst...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Sears last night and there was no beauty products anywhere! They must have sold out on everything because I went this May when they had 30% :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check my Sears. No idea if they have a beauty department.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do markdowns in phases through out the company. I'm in VA so you guys out in the Midwest for example may not see the markdown yet. Sometimes the teams do get behind on markdowns, so if it's not stickered, then just use the price checker or ask someone to check it:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also! Is you order at one of the in store kiosk, it's free shipping to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh...I bumped into that $1 NYX cream sale by chance, put them all in my cart at work so that I can check out at home and perhaps add other stuff and lo and behold they're sold out.... I feel like crying :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got it for 1.74, they were 75% off

    ReplyDelete
  9. Went to buy all the shades left on the Sears site and as I pressed the button to place my order, there was an error and it said that all the items were out of stock )'''''''''':

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig