Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Groupon Alert: JulieG Frosted Gum Drop Collection

Huge thanks to reader s2vang for the heads-up about this one:


Now through Saturday (9/7) you can get the entire Jesse's Girl JulieG Frosted Gum Drop Collection for $12.99 + $2.99 shipping on the Groupon website.

From Groupon:
Set Contents 
Blueberry fizz blue
Crushed candy purple 
Hot cinnamon red 
Rock candy green 
Sugar rush burnt orange 
Tangerine dream orange 

The Fine Print 
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. $2.99 flat-rate shipping fee for purchases less than $14.99. Free shipping for purchases of $14.99 or more. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.

JulieG Frosted Gum Drop polishes retail for $3.99 each, so the full retail price for all six would be $23.94. Even with shipping included, you'll save $8.95 with this Groupon deal, so it's almost like getting two of the polishes for free.

There was a Groupon offer like this once before and I know a lot of you took advantage of it--I would love to know about your experiences!

If you'd like to see my swatches/review of the shade Rock Candy, click here (it's beautiful). Also, Leticia over at Cosmetics Aficionado has great bottle shots and swatches of the entire collection here.

Thanks again, s2vang, for the heads-up about this one!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I bought this the last time it was offered, and the polishes were not packaged well - two bottles were cracked all the way through and I had to decant them into empties because they were so damaged (I was lucky they didn't leak on the others). Another bottle was chipped on the bottom corner but the bottle itself was okay. There was basically no cushioning in the box - just polishes loose in a cardboard box. I sent pictures to Groupon and got my money back in the form of a Groupon credit. I remember hearing other people had similar experiences - hopefully the polishes are packaged better this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this. I'm VERY glad to hear that you were given a full credit, And hopefully they learned from this and will package them properly this time around!

      Delete
    2. And, (more importantly!) the polishes themselves are great! Love them.

      Delete
  2. Thank you G! I just ordered 2 sets for myself and my friend! We don't have rite aid in Las Vegas so I'm so glad to finally get my hands on Julie G! Excited! Hopefully it would be packaged well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these with the first groupon. I was very happy, all bottles arrived in perfect condition. The colors and formula are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got in on the last deal. My polishes arrived fast and in perfect condition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here. No problems at all. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig