Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NYX on Hautelook today (9/4)

Thanks to several readers here on the blog and on social media for the heads-up about this one:


Starting in about an hour (it's 6:45AM Pacific on Wednesday as I write this), NYX will be on Hautelook. We obviously won't know what's going to be on sale until the sale actually starts, but I advise you to log on as close to 8AM Pacific today as you can, for the best selection. If you're a regular Hautelook shopper, you know that things can go from available to "on hold" or "sold out" quickly, depending on the item.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to share this offer with us. I appreciate it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I was looking forward to this sale but they didn't have anything I really wanted. Sad. Guess I will have to wait for Cherry Culture's next sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand Haute Look. I'm n Australia and they supposedly ship to Australia but Every Single Time I put something in my cart I get a message that they don't ship that product to Australia. Shoes, clothes, make up, skin care, nail polish it doesn't matter :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig