Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pur Minerals BOGOFREE Sale now through 9/2


This just hit my desk and I thought I would share it ASAP with any of you Pur Minerals fans out there:

Pür is currently running their annual BOGO sale, which historically has been one of the brand’s largest online sales of the year - second only to black Friday! This is a true buy one, get one free sale on their bestselling complexion products.  Eligible products are listed under the BOGO category page here

Details: August 26 – September 2, 2013, Pür Minerals is treating customers to a true buy one, get one free sale on purminerals.com. When you purchase any product in the BOGO category, you can choose another product in the same category of equal or lesser value for FREE by using code BOGO13 at checkout. Customers will also be able to select the shades of their choice, giving them the power to use the product themselves or share with a friend.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such an amazing deal! I actually just posted about Maybelline beauty products if you'd be interested :)

    Alexa

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was available at Ulta for a few products and I took advantage of some of their foundations. Still deciding if I like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig