Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sephora on Groupon!

I already blabbed this all over social media today but in case you don't follow me via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, I want to be sure you know that Sephora is on Groupon today (through Saturday, 8/31):



FOR DETAILS AND FINE PRINT:

Visit the Groupon website here. If you don't see the Sephora offer, click the "Featured Deals" tab and it should pop right up!

Thanks so much to Kizzy for the tip about this!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Thanks so much!! Ugh, I'm in love with Sephora, this groupon is a must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you can't buy more than one :( $10 is only like half an item at sephora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Got mine, but why oh why is there only a limit of one per person?!? Don't they know we need more than $10 at Sephora?!? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought mine! And I already used it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, nice. Thanks for the info! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought it and used it to pay for the $10 flash shipping for a year promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried and failed... SOLD OUT! (It was late last night)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig