Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Big Lots sighting

Reader Maxilian recently shared some Big Lots sightings with us and when I was looking over this photo, something very interesting caught my eye. See if you can tell what I'm talking about:

image credit: Maxilian for Nouveau Cheap
Nail polish sightings at Big Lots

Aside from the Revlon two-packs, Sally Hansen Salon Effects, Hard as Nails and Xtreme Wears, there's something very, very exciting here...

Keep reading for a closer look...

image credit: Maxilian for Nouveau Cheap
Maybelline Fall 2012 Limited Edition Color Show Sequins Nail Polishes at Big Lots

Yep, the Limited Edition Maybelline Color Show Sequins polishes from Fall 2012 are surfacing at Big Lots! Based on the LE Color Show polish I found a while back at Big Lots, I'm guessing these are $1 each. Woot!

UPDATE: Maxilian just confirmed that these ARE priced at $1 each.

Considering the Big Lots sightings I shared with you just three days ago, I'd say it's a good time to head out to your local Big Lots and see what you can find!

Thanks so much, Maxilian, for the awesome sighting and pic!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. G! I was at big lots yesterday and mine had JUST gotten in the project runway for loreal limited blushes and they were only a $1.50!! I got one in very color, they're BEAUTIFUL shades too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess this means another run to Big Lots tomorrow...lol. Thanks for the updates, G! We really appreciate, though our wallets may not :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check it out when I'm in town :) on a side note I was just at rite aid and they have a section cleared in the permanent display for the new baby lips! Retail was $4.49 versus regular baby lips at I think 3.39. They weren't their yet but the price tag was up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my Big Lots carried cool stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I was going to say the same thing! My Big Lots never gets the cool cosmetics, it's always really old separated, or half-opened-just not good at all!

      Delete
    2. Me three -- only old cr@p at the Big Lots "near" me. Has not yet been worth the 45-minute drive to check for good/new stuff.

      Delete
  5. Oh, I hope I find these. I'd love Lavender Sparks and Cocktail Dress for a buck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!Thanks for the heads up. I never could find them in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, man! I was at BL yesterday and they had NOTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My Big Lots is a dud! Imagine finding all these products....I would be in heaven :)

      Delete
  8. I found a bunch of these at BL when I was there looking for all the Essie polishes that were found last month. I did get a couple, I don't remember which ones, but I did a quick swatch and they are pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Big Lots makeup section SUCKS! Dang I wish mine was like all of yours. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to big lots today found LE loreal infallibles for $1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today I found loreal infallibles for only $1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found all the project runway stuff. Glosses and lipstick.The Muses and Mystics. Essie polishes and essie treatments all 1 dollar.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig