Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 14, 2013

Costco sighting

If the Costco sightings from a few weeks ago weren't enough for you, today I've got another exciting Costco sighting to share with you!

A huge thanks to reader Jen for this one! Jen spotted a Chanel Travel Makeup Palette at Costco and was nice enough to share some pics. This is pretty exciting since the last time a reader shared a Chanel sighting was back in June of 2012 when some Chanel products were spotted at TJ Maxx. Take a look:

image credit: Jen for Nouveau Cheap
Chanel Travel Makeup Palette Altitude at Costco

Jen didn't see a price and didn't have time to take it to a register (we've all been there, I know!) but she did share that she saw the same palette on Amazon, where it retails for $105. You can click here for details and to see photos of the inside of the palette. 

back of package

image credit: Jen for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Jen for Nouveau Cheap

If you have seen this palette at your Costco and you know the price, I would love if you'd share in the comments. I'm guessing it's probably somewhere in the $50-$60 range, but of course that's only a guess!

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pics, Jen!
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. I wish Sams carries makeup :( only makeup they have is the Garnier BB cream..lame lol but now at least they carry the Aveeno post rad moisturizer set of 2 for 20, also Olay complete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww man I should had gone today n checked. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked their website a few weeks ago and they has Sisley and chanel Skincare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw that! Still too much for my budget, but nice that they have it!

      Delete
  4. Ill stop by my costco tomorrow, Im sure its still expensive but worth looking into!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill stop by my costco tomorrow, Im sure its still expensive but worth looking into!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Costco membership. I'll have to look for this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I just hate when lip products are with eye products. I always "double dip" and think gross, all that bacteria from my mouth is now in that pallette that has eyeshadow that I am going to put on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!XD Chanel at Costco?! What black magic is this?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder. .. do you need a membership to shop online? Gonna find out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow! This is something I'm glad to learn!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Costco never has any of the good stuff. If anyone finds any of these items (particularly the eye pallet and gel nails set from last week) in a Bay Area Costco, will you comment on my post? The Richmond one has nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one in South San Francisco often carries makeup. Let me check if they have those items and I'll get back to you.

      Delete
    2. The San Leandro one has the neutral palette.

      Delete
    3. The Concord Costco has all the makeup. Eye palette, lip crayon, nail polish and geluv set.

      Delete
    4. Sunnyvale, Mountain view & Santa Clara costco do have the gel nail set

      Delete
  12. I told myself that I wouldn't get any more makeup palettes... But WHOA! I'm going to have to snoop around Costco's beauty/health section more often.

    ReplyDelete
  13. my costco doesn't carry it, does anyone near sanjose/santa clara area saw it? and which location is it? :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. found a dior palatte kinda like the chanel, bobbi brown eye shadow palette 3pk clinique lipsticks, lancome definicil mascara, and bare essentials mascara. also some clarins face stuff. no chanel at my store.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Costco has a HUGE display of YSL's Touche Eclat highlighter/concealers. I think they're going for $29.99. No Chanel, though...

    ReplyDelete
  17. No Chanel as o yesterday at "my" Costco, either. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  18. My costco just brought these, and they are $79.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig