Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 21, 2013

Spotted: NEW Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

Not to be confused with the existing Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, the new Lash Accelerator Endless contains "Grow-Lash Complex" like the original formula, but it's also a "micro-fiber" mascara (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that the original version is a fiber mascara).

This new mascara launched in the UK this past February (you can view Fleur de Force's review here) and thanks to reader Kelli, I can now confirm that it has landed at Walgreens! Take a look:

 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara at Walgreens

  image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

Are you a fan of the original Lash Accelerator Mascara? Do you think you'll give Lash Accelerator Endless a whirl?

Thanks so much, Kelli, for the awesome sighting and pics!\
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I wasn't crazy about the original, but this wand looks interesting. I'll give i a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to give it a try but only if it comes in waterproof. does anyone know if it does?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually been using this mascara for the past few weeks. I was sent it to try from Influenster. It's not bad. Gives volume and length and isn't a total mess like most fiber mascaras I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the original, it was good at lengthening, I'd give this one a try for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The original really did make my lashes grow over time. I wonder how this one will work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received from Influenster to test. I love the brush and it does give me length. But because it's not waterproof, it doesn't hold my curls... if there's a waterproof version for sale, I'd pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking for this today! The original worked really well for me and I can't wait to give this a try. If there's no waterproof formula I'll just brush some UD all nighter over it and I'll be good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies I was sent a tube to try from Influenster, and it is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does it have parabens in it?? I'm looking for the ingredient list. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig