Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spotted at Dollar Tree: e.l.f. Studio Cream Blushes

In addition to the Milani cosmetics and lots of other goodies that have been surfacing at Dollar Tree lately, reader @kelizabeth9o on Instagram just shared this sighting:

image credit: kelizabeth9o for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Studio Cream Blushes in Vixen and Temptress at Dollar Tree
(retail: $6 each; $1 each at Dollar Tree)

These have been rated highly on both the e.l.f. website and Makeup Alley (I have yet to try them myself but I've been wanting to). Vixen (the red shade above) appears to have been discontinued (it's not on the e.l.f. website anymore). In fact, two of the five shades currently on the e.l.f. website are "out of stock." If you love these, I'd get over to your local Dollar Tree stores and look for them--just in case e.l.f. has decided to discontinued them altogether!

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pic, kelizabeth9o!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. excited about this one!!! i was kind of disappointed with the Milani find in my Dollar Tree.. the make up was beat up, broken and old looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dollar Tree! That's funny. I don't know of a single Dollar Tree in the Dunwoody/Atlanta area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only found milani lip liners, and some really ugly colored polishes... =/ and no elf.. my DT makeup sucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no Dollar Tree stores here in NYC but they have some affiliate store called Deals here. But the "deals" in those stores don't compare to Dollar Tree :(.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig