Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 16, 2013

BOGOFREE Physicians Formula at Walmart (and more)


UPDATE: Thanks to readers here on the blog and on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. for letting me know that these same stickers have also been spotted on products at Target and Ulta!

Heads-up, Physicians Formula fans! We've got another super-mega-blowout sale going on, and this time it's at Walmart.

Reader Brie of Simply Thrifty Nails spotted these peelie stickers (redeemable immediately at checkout--NOT mail-in rebates) on Physicians Formula face powder, blush and bronzer products at Walmart recently:

image credit: Brie for Novueau Cheap 
BOGOFREE Physicians Formula peelie stickers at Walmart

image credit: Brie for Novueau Cheap 

Keep reading to see the nail polish deal Brie also spotted...

image credit: Brie for Novueau Cheap 
$5 off peelie stickers on Physicians Formula Custom Nail Trios at Walmart

image credit: Brie for Novueau Cheap
redeem at checkout 

Since these nail trios retail for $9.99, that would of course bring them down to $4.99.  I actually purchased one of these trios a while back at Target but have yet to play around with it...do any of you own these? What do you think of them?

Also, as I was writing this blog post, reader Kassandra left a comment on the You Tell Me page indicating that she also spotted these peelie stickers on PF products at her local Walmart. So hopefully that means you'll be able to find that at your locations as well.

Thanks again, Brie, for the great sighting and pics! And thanks to Kassandra for letting us know about these as well.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. UGH my Walgreens probably took them off the product.. they hate coupons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're at Wal-Mart, not Walgreens! And target and ulta too! :)

      Delete
  2. Saw the same BOGO at Target today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also spotted these at Target too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh i'm a sucker for makeup sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found several different powders and bronzer with this coupon. One was the newer Happy Booster light bronzer (the one with the gold heart in the middle) with a bonus free blush in natural. I picked that up along with the youth code translucent face powder. In short I got a bronzer, blush and setting powder for the cost of one bronzer. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found several different powders and bronzer with this coupon. One was the newer Happy Booster light bronzer (the one with the gold heart in the middle) with a bonus free blush in natural. I picked that up along with the youth code translucent face powder. In short I got a bronzer, blush and setting powder for the cost of one bronzer. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At my target, every single peelie was ripped off and no where to be seen. I was a little ticked off. Maybe I'll check Walmart instead...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed the sale at cvs? Rite Aid? For $6 off all PF...and the sale for all PF half price, so I'm REALLY glad to see these stickers! I need a new mineral powder for summer and I prefer PF's. I want to try the Happy Boost Face Powder but I think it's been discontinued, so I might try the natural blush of it, since most blushes I have are pink.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig