Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Avon: Last chance for free shipping on any order (and there are lots of sales to go with it!)

Just in case you've been thinking about a small (or large) haul from Avon lately, I want to be sure you know about a few things:

 Code expires TONIGHT, 5/16, at Midnight

Keep reading to see some of the great sales you can pair with this free shipping code!

Up to 70% off select items (click banner to go directly to the sale page):


Color cosmetics sale (click image to go directly to sale page):


There are lots of other items currently on sale, include the new-ish Color Precise Lipsticks:


I've had my eye on these for a few weeks now--I'm loving the square-shaped stick! I think I might just break down and order a few since they're on sale for $4.99 (regularly $8) and of course shipping is free. Have you tried these yet? Thoughts?

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. There's also 14% Cash Back if you purchase using EBATES, G!

    (@aitch77/Rosie Areola)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their Glazewear lip glosses that are on sale for $2.49 right now are THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The square lipsticks intrigued me too. I have had one of them in my cart since they came out.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig