Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Open Thread: Rite Aid Beauty Clearance Sightings

NOTE: Unlike CVS and Walgreens, not everything you see on clearance at one Rite Aid location will necessarily be on clearance at other locations. This post is just to give you an idea of what you MIGHT find at your local Rite Aid stores, but remember that clearance items can vary dramatically from store to store.

I've been getting reports from some of you that Rite Aid currently has many of the same items on clearance as CVS has on clearance right now (and some items are 75% off instead of 50% off like at CVS!). I wasn't going to do an Open Thread post for clearance sightings at Rite Aid since their markdowns vary so wildly from store to store. BUT, when reader @maggiehall818 on Instagram shared with me some of the things she found on clearance at her local Rite Aid the other day I HAD to share this with you:

image credit: @maggiehall818 for Nouveau Cheap
Purchased on clearance for $1.99 each at Rite Aid

In addition to various EcoTools brushes for $1.99, @maggiehall818 also spotted ALL Prestige Cosmetics on clearance for 50% off, as well as several Sally Hansen nail polish strips (including some of the gel strips) for 50% off as well.

Soooo...if you'd like to use this post to share what YOU have been spotting at on clearance at your local Rite Aid stores lately, that would be fantastic! At least we will have some sort of idea of what to look for (and we can hope that our stores have these goodies on clearance as well!).

And just a reminder that I also have a Walgreens Clearance Sightings Open Thread post here, in case you want to take a peek at the comments on that post as well.

Thanks so much, @maggiehall818, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I picked up the CoverGirl 230 Corrector for $3.25 today, 75% off instead of the 50% at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover Girl that is 75% off at my store:
    Exact Eyelights Mascara, Eyeliner, Shadow kits w/4 colors. (all shades)
    Nature Luxe lip balms (all colors)
    Covergirl + Olay concealers (all shades)
    Intense Shadow Blast (all shades)
    Smoky Shadow Blast (blue only)

    I'm glad I saved my Cover Girl coupons, I used a bunch of $2 offs and got 2 mascaras, 2 eyeliners, and the shadow blast for free.

    I am in Northeast PA. The signs they sent for us to put up were only one for each type of item, not one for each color. So if you only see one sign over a certain color, check the price. They're probably all on clearance. I mark all clearance in my store with the actual price so there is no confusion but I'm sure not every store does.


    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spotted the Cover Girl NatureLuxe lip balms for 75 percent off. I've also seen those duo Cover Girl Smoky ShadowBlast duos slashed by 75 percent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the CG Color Corrector, but didn't go near the brushes. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That's seriously such a great deal! And I lovvvve that brush on the right. I use it almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to my local Rite Aid this evening and they didn't have any clearance event at all :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they take all their clearance items and stick them on an endcap in the back near the beverage coolers. 3 of the 4 rite aids in my area do this.

      Delete
  7. none of the stuff at my rite aid had tags so i took it up and it rang up as clearance

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to another Rite Aid last night. They had nothing marked down in the beauty aisle, but the end cap with the clearance items was a bonanza. I spotted several essie polishes for $4 (No More Film, from 2012) and Bobbing for Baubles were two I remember. I got an essie topcoat and the essie apricot oil for $4 a pop. Also some Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes from 2012 (Freeze, Fuschia Flash, Orange Splash, etc.) were $2.49. Other polishes, by CQ, Petites, etc., were under $1. Also spotted some L'Oreal LE polishes for $2.99 (from the New York Nudes line).

    ReplyDelete
  9. i went to the rite aid in irvine, ca...there weren't any stickers up and we don't have a price check, so i had to bring a couple of items to the guy restocking and bother him to have them scanned lol. i got the covergirl intense shadowblast for 50% off (didn't ring up on the register, had to bother the guy again) but the revlon super lustrous gloss in foiled wasn't on clearance.
    i didn't check any other products cause i felt bad about bothering the guy restocking XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are some Covergirl lipsticks on sale for 75% off but, as usual, they only marked one color. I checked the colors on either side of that one, one was on sale and one wasn't. So, if I want to find out what's on clearance, I'll have to take one of each to the clerk and have them price check all of them.

    If I do that, and get a list, I'll post it for you guys.

    Seriously, I would take care of their cosmetic section if they would let me. They could just pay me in product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA i hear you girl. we could do it so much better than them!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig