Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 18, 2013

CVS Beauty Clearance Sale - UPDATE

I don't usually write a blog post whenever I add new sightings to the Master List, but since this is the first time some of you have participated in the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale, here's some helpful info:
  • I just updated the master list a minute ago and, thanks to several awesome Nouvettes, there are a TON of new additions in both the 75% off and 50% off categories!
  • I do at LEAST one update per day to the master list when the sale is just getting started (it tapers off a bit once we get a week or two into the sale). I will indicate the time and date of my last update in the headline of the master list post, so that you'll always know whenever it's been updated. 
  • You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram if you'd like to know immediately when the master list has been updated with new additions (I will post in all three places whenever I have updated the list). I won't be doing a blog post every time I update the list, so either follow me through social networking or bookmark the master list and keep checking back!
  • Just a reminder that comments on the master list post containing non-sightings info (questions, etc.) have not and will not be approved. This is done to ensure that only sightings info is on the master list post. Please feel free to post non-sightings comments on the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Discussion Post here
Thanks so much, to both longtime and new readers,  for your willingness to share information and help us ALL to save some money on our beauty purchases!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig