Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 17, 2013

CoverGirl and Maybelline news

  • Did you see that CoverGirl posted a teaser on Instagram about their new Hunger Games Capitol CoverGirl Collection, coming this fall? Can't wait to see what they've got in store for that one! (Thanks to reader @littlelemon1012 for the heads-up!)
  • Canada is also getting the Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Holographic Collection on May 28th. Yep, limited edition "holographic" (duochrome) polishes from Maybelline! Check out Halifax at Sparkled Beauty's tweet here to see one of the Holographic polishes.  Again, I really hope the US gets these too (and soon!).

Thanks so much, ladies, for all the great info!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I got all excited over the "holo" polishes for a minute... but I can do without the same old Peridot dupe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must.... have... polka... dots!!! NEEED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what they do with a Hunger Games tie-in! I haven't been this excited about a launch in a while. When it launches it'll be a big, big, big day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm really excited for the LE multichromes. I love, love, love one they put out in last fall's collection, Boho Gold, and I haven't found anything else duping it, so I am really excited to see what they make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Welcome G!! When I saw this I was crying because I have never seen my name or username in a blog, so I was super happy!! I can't wait to try those new Maybelline products!!! Thanks G!! Hope it was helpful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big fan the Hunger Games. I was hoping the would do a LE for the new Sailor Moon anime. A girl can hope can she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I would die for some officially branded Sailor Moon cosmetics. That would be something to quit my no buy / low buy for!

      Delete
  7. The Canadian collection looks the same as the UK version except they added an orange color

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig