Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 17, 2013

Coming Soon(?): Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments, Fit Me Shine-Free Gel Stick Foundation and more

Sorry for the back-to-back breaking beauty news posts, but I can hardly keep up with all the exciting drugstore beauty news that's crossing my desk today (but I'm trying!).

Is Maybelline expanding their wildly-popular Color Tattoo line with a new product called Pure Pigments? And do they have more interesting new products on the way? The answer seems to be in this month's edition of Seventeen Magazine. Check out this comment that reader KaleyMay left on the You Tell Me page today!

KaleyMay writes:
I was reading the new Seventeen magazine June/July and in the section Summer Beauty secrets it talks about some new Maybelline products: Fit Me Shine-Free Gel Stick Foundation, Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in Never Fade Jade, Baby Lips in OH! Orange. It also shows a new Garnier product, Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask. They all look very interesting!

Needless to say, I'm going to be grabbing a copy of Seventeen the next time I'm at the drugstore! I must see these products ASAP! Thoughts?

Thanks so much, KaleyMay, for the heads-up about these new goodies!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ah, Maybelline. They've been bringing out some quite impressive things lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gel-stick foundation? A gel-formula stick foundation? Yay? Never tried a Maybelline foundation, I'm so pale that a match is a rarity in foundation. The Pure Pigments sound interesting though... Will have to see them reviewed/see pictures but I don't read Seventeen. I haven't been 17 for 3 years and I didn't read the magazine then either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So interested in the color tattoo pigments!! I hate that I have to wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to it. Their regular Fit Me Foundation in 110 is the closest drugstore color match for me but it barely lasts on me even though my skin isn't really oily. Hopefully the gel formula works better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use a Maybelline stick foundation in the 90's- early 2000's. I'm interested in a gel formula.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my Seventeen Magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gel-stick foundation? I am intrigued, even though none of their foundations are light enough for me, it seems an interesting innovation in formulation.

    I'm definitely curious what people who do try it will think of it: how it performs, whether it breaks people out, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't looked in 17 magazine in decades. I think I'll go look for this one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I literally just googled this and found your page on this. I was so confused!

    ReplyDelete
  10. According to Maybelline's twitter feed the Color Tattoo Pure Pigments are coming out in June. They are loose powder pigments, so different from the cream shadow Color Tattoos!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig