Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 20, 2013

LORAC TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo for $12

I've had my eye on the LORAC TANtalizer Highligher & Matte Bronzer duo since Scrangie reviewed it last summer. This is a whopping 0.4 oz compact that retails for $32 on the LORAC website, the Ulta website, etc., but I wanted to let you know that Sephora now has a smaller, 0.2 oz version for $12:

image source: Sephora.com
LORAC TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo

That's a nice cost savings (0.4 ounces for $32 vs.0.2 ounces for $12).

To put it into perspective, the old Wet n Wild 6-pan eyeshadows are 0.25 oz, so imagine a little less product than those palettes and that's how much you're getting with this LORAC duo. If you're like me and don't use highlighters and contour shades on a daily basis, this compact could definitely last you a while and it's much easier for traveling compared to the full-size compact which measures four inches across.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about this deal in case you've had your eye on this one too.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. It's also at Ulta! That's where I got mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, the smaller one is at Ulta too? Awesome!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for saying this, I found the smaller one in store at ulta today!!

      Delete
  2. Still a good deal because you could buy two 0.2 oz and it would still be cheaper than the 0.4 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome price! I love a lot of Lorac products! The only problem is the good deals always sell out so fast and seem to never restock. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig