Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 19, 2013

New Milani Limited Edition Collections

OK, so you know that earlier this week I freaked out a bit when Milani shared pics of the Limited Edition Shadow Eyez on their Instagram account. I adore these jumbo pencils (click here for my review of the permanent shades) and I'm so excited that they're releasing these in neutrals. Well today I have more details to share with you about this, plus ANOTHER limited edition collection hitting stores soon!

From Milani:

We are excited to announce that next month (May) we will be launching two limited edition collections: Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils and Tantastic Face & Body Baked Bronzers.

Shades: 07 Black Ink, 08 Espresso Line, 09 Cafe Au Lait, 10 Almond Cream, 11 Sand Dunes, 12 Golden Bronze

Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils will be available at select Walgreens, HEB, and Fred Meyer stores. The collection will also be available on www.milanicosmetics.com.

Keep reading for a look at the Limited Edition Tantastic Face & Body Baked Bronzers...

Shades: 04 Fantastic Illuminator, 05 Fantastic Shimmer's Kiss

Tantastic Face & Body Baked Bronzers will be available at select Walgreens, HEB, and Fred Meyer stores. The collection will also be available on www.milanicosmetics.com.

I have heard from a few of you that you've ALREADY spotted the LE Shadow Eyez at your local Walgreens stores (awesome!) so be on the lookout for those. And don't you just love that Milani also makes their LE products available for purchase on their website? I know I do!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. those eye pencils look fun. Why do they have to be limited edition? -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any info on the finishes of the LE shadoweyez? Wondering if Almond cream is a matte.. it sure looks like it in the photo, but it's hard to tell for sure. Also any info on when they will be for sale on the milani website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just bought these and the almond cream is has a matte finish.
      cafe au lait creme finish
      espresso line creme finish

      golden bronze and sand dunes have shine to them. They are not glittery just shimmery. They are very pretty

      I didn't get black because I still have to finish up the nyx black bean.

      Delete
    2. "Hi, I just bought these and the almond cream is has a matte finish...."

      Thank you so much for the info. That makes Almond cream the best drugstore dupe I have found for Mac Painterly paint pot.

      Delete
  3. Disappointed that the eyeshadow pencils will not be at CVS. They have more Milani sales. At least I'll have the option of picking them up at Walgreens. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad they'll be on the website at least - no Walgreens, HEB, or Fred Meyers close enough to where I live to be convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these at my local Walgreens today. From what I can tell almon isn't matt. But Eapresso looks pretty matt. Not sure though. I'm going to wait till I see swatches to descided what one to buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, almond cream and espresso are both matte finishes. I bought the all today :)

      Delete
  6. I saw these at DrugMart, a local Cleveland area chain. So they're popping up in other places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw these today! I got Sand Dunes and Golden Bronze, the two metallic shades. Looks like the other four colors are all matte as they say "matte" on the packaging. I'm kinda bummed... I would have loved a metallic black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi G,

    I also live in the SD area. Do you know where they are being sold around here? I have searched my CVS, Target and Rite Aid but can't find them anywhere. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig