Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 4, 2013

Spotted! New Target-Exclusive Nicole by OPI shade: Pick of the Glitter

Did you know about the new glitter polish from Nicole by OPI called Pick of the Glitter? It's a Target-exclusive shade and it's so new that I can't seem to find any swatches of it online yet. Nicole by OPI did confirm on their Facebook page though that Pick of the Glitter is new and exclusive to Target stores.

The first person to bring this new NOPI shade to my attention was reader Tara, who spotted it at Target recently. Tara shared some pics with us:

 image credit: Tara for Nouveau Cheap
New Nicole by OPI Nail Color in Pick of the Glitter (Target-exclusive)

 image credit: Tara for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted this glitter polish at your local Target yet?

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pics, Tara!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I did see that at mine! I never see anything new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this today . It reminds me of the desert! I did not get it because I was looking for a glitter for a friend it was wrong shade. But the bronze and copper and turquoise colors are so pretty that I gave a sneaky suspicion it will come home with ne soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks pretty - I think it'll be coming home with me once I find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks a little like the glitter from the opi sky fall collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found it here in Washington. Love it! Gorgeous coverage due to the tiny copper glitter amongst the larger turquoise and copper pieces. Wearing it over new MAC Past Curfew from their Archie's Girls collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought this in Silver Spring, MD. Got the last bottle. Swiped it diagonally over Sinful Colors Rise & Shine (a cross between turquoise and teal). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just bought this in Silver Spring, MD. Got the last bottle. Swiped it diagonally over Sinful Colors Rise & Shine (a cross between turquoise and teal). Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig