Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spotted in the UK: New L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Creams, BB Creams and BB Blush

Reader Marie, who is located in the UK, recently spotted the new L'Oreal Nude Magique Collection and was kind enough to share some pics with us. 

Often times brands release new collections in other countries before we in the US get them, but I obviously have no way of knowing for sure if these are coming to the US (or when). Also, IF this collection comes to the US, it could be renamed "Magic" instead of "Magique" (like the Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream). That said, let's take a peek:

image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap
New L'Oreal Nude Magique Collection
(retail: £7.99 - £9.99 in the UK)

Keep reading for more pics and info...

Starting on the left side of the display:

 image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream 

From the label:

"Bare Skin Beautifier 5-in-1"
"Mimics the texture and glow of perfect bare skin"
"24hr hydration and SPF 12"

 
 image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Creams 

Left to right: Anti-Fatigue, Anti-Redness, Anti-Dullness

A closer look:
 
image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap

From the label of the Anti-Fatigue formula:

"Color Correcting Beautifier"
"Transforms into foundation"
Wakes up the complexion for a perfect nude look"
"Smart pigment capsules"

image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Blush

"Universal Rosy Blush"
"Transforms on contact"

image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap
Marie writes:

They [the CC Creams] are the same size tube and same texture (thin lotion) as the Loreal BB cream, there are 3 versions, apricot - anti fatigue, green - anti redness and lavender - anti dullness.  They come out of the tubes coloured and then self adjust the same as the bb cream.  The blush is smaller, 15ml compared to 30 ml, it has a silicone texture, like a thick primer and comes out sheer pink.  I can't say how well it adjusts as I've only tried it out on myself, it's very natural looking on the skin.  I picked up the lavender cc cream and the blush, £9.99 and £7.99 respectively...

Since this blush is color-adjusting, it does share that in common with many Asian BB Creams (and even the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream I reviewed here).

What do you think of this new collection of BB and CC creams from L'Oreal? Do you hope these products land in the US soon? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks so much, Marie, for the great scoop (and pics) from across the pond!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I hope these will make it state-side soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Almay self adjusting blushes(D?C'd I think?) are nice, I wonder how this blush compares? I don't think self adjusting really adjusts but who cares if it works! I'm too lazy for the color correctors though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait- I have to repost, SPF 12 on the BB?! Why not SPF 5? 5 years ago you'd give them props for trying but they have the technology and research now. That's as terrible as leaving a quarter for a tip, worse than nothing :(
    I know people can layer but then why bother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mixing the green and lavender seems like the perfect combination for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do hope these hit the states!! I'd love to get my hands on the anti-dullness version. Considering I'm VERY fair, my complexion often suffers from a "sullen"-ish look, unfortunately. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig