Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New You Tell Me Page

Time to update your subscriptions, Nouvettes! The current You Tell Me page has reached over 200 comments (again!), which means that it is now loading slowly (or not all) for some of you. So I've created a brand new page. Please update your subscriptions to this URL:

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-tell-me_22.html

For those new to the You Tell Me page, the link is always available in the upper right hand corner of this blog. This is a page that I created so that readers can bypass me and share great beauty-related deals/tips/sales with other readers the minute they hear about them. If you'd like to subscribe to the comments on that page (via email or RSS reader) there's a link for help on the page itself here.

As always, thanks SO much to all of you for making the You Tell Me page such an incredible resource for all of us. I can't express to you how grateful I am for your willingness to share your beauty deals and sightings with us!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig