Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 29, 2012

Spotted: Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color Holiday 2012 Mini Set

I knew that this Wet n Wild Wild Shine Holliday Mini Polish Set wasn't going to be the first or last set that we'd see at the drugstores for Holiday 2012 and, sure enough, reader Stephanie-Louise of All Things Beautiful spotted a  MegaLast mini set at her CVS recently:

image credit: Stephanie-Louise for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Megalast Holiday 2012 Mini Nal Color Set
(retail: $4.99 at CVS)

It looks like these are all exisiting shades (no new colors). But a great deal for five bucks, especially if you never finish regular-size bottles of polish.

I've also been receiving reports from you that the Wet n Wild Train Cases (which first debuted in 2010) are back again this year, as well as those mini blush/lipstick/shadow kits in the black vinyl bags that WnW seems to release every year (sometimes in the summer and then again for the holidays).  Have you spotted anything else from Wet n Wild in the holiday gift set aisle of your local drugstore? Please let us know in the comments!

Thanks again, Stephanie-Louise, for the sighting and pic!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That would be awesome but I already own 7 out of 8 of those colors so... no need lol That train case looks amazing!! If I see it in stores I will definitely get it. I don't know how I missed that older post you linked. Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally would love to pick one of these up. I've only got 3 of the Wet n Wild Megalast colors in full size form, so this would be great considering I love the formula!

    I wish more drugstore companies would do smaller sizes of their products for Christmas or just in general, would be a great way to try a product for 1. less money, and 2. you'll be less wasteful if you've got smaller sample sizes in your huge collection of makeup!

    Just my little cosmetic dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year, I got this at CVS for 99 cents during the Black Friday sale. Hope to get these again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year I got these for 99 cents at CVS during the Black Friday sale. Hope they do it again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a whole diffrent one at my Jewel! Had all new colors I never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen a similar set with the Fast Dry polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope they have a traincase out! Looking at the old one I definately want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder what the brushes are like on these, since the full-sized WnW Megalast have those awful mops. Hopefully these would be smaller, and it'd be worth buying just to be able to apply these colors nicely!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig