Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 29, 2012

Maybelline Sequins by Color Show Collection: bottle shots

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about the new limited edition Sequins by Color Show Collection? According to the press release from Maybelline, this collection is only going to be in stores for the month of November, but it seems to be popping up earlier in certain regions. Reader Kat of Little Wings was kind enough to share some bottle shots of all six shades!

To refresh your memory, here's the image from Maybelline:

Maybelline Sequins by Color Show Limited Edition Nail Colors

Keep reading for bottle shots of all six shades...


image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap
Lavender Sparks

 image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap
Rose Bling

image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap 
Sapphire Masquerade

image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap 
Sea-quins

image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap 
Cocktail Dress

image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap 
Gold's Night Out

To see what the display looks like, click here.

Thanks so much, Kat, for the lovely bottle shots--these are so pretty! I can't wait to find them.

Have you spotted/purchased any of the Sequins by Color Show polishes? Thoughts?
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. I've seen these in a couple Rite Aides in LA as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have been in Harmons for ages and everyone should buy lavender sparks! It is a gorgeous gorgeous polish and Sea-Quins is nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Unfortunately I can't get maybelline to last for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought Seaquins! It's the most amazing, perfect sparkly teal. There are some darker blue pieces as well, but to my eyes they tend to get overwhelmed and lost in all the teal sparkle. It's a really excellent color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sea-quins is so pretty! I don't have any from this line yet! Time to change this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great. I saw them at a bottom shelf somewhere and didn't have time to really check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need golds night out. I am into hoarding gold glitters so I can franken my own black diamond nail polish. This might be the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought 2 last week Sea-Quins and Cocktail Dress. I loved them so much I went back and got the rest. There are 2 additional shades in the collection, Ruby Rhinestones and Silver Gleam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! Must haves! I will try and find these then!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got my eye on Rose Bling, looks like the perfect rose gold color for the nails. Cocktail Dress looks lovely as well, in fact this whole entire collection is lovely, I go crazy for glitters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought a couple of them last week my Walgreens, ATL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would love to get sea-quins and rose bling. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought 5. I was the first one that got some from the display. I went back 2 days later they were picked over. I wanted rose bling but they were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw these at my Jewel/Osco! I'm on the fence if I need these or not.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't even realize that these weren't due to be out yet! They've been at my Target for like three weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There were actually two shades I didn't pick up, a silver (microglitter, larger silver hexes, and what looked like a *very* few silver holo hexes) and a red, which I don't recall whether or not there were holo glitters or different shades in the mix. Different sizes, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. found them in my rite aid (northern wv) - bought cocktail dress.. looks great for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really love the Sapphire shade.....haven't seen these yet though..
    G, my polish collection has risen by 2, now i have 20....all your fault LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seeing real bottle shots now, has me seeing stars :-) Cocktail Dress looks very appealing,as well as Lavender Spark and Sapphire Masquerade! Holy moly! = : o

    ReplyDelete
  21. I picked up four at rite aid in Brooklyn. But they were the last 4

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig