Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New from Avon: Red Chocolate Cake Bubble Delight Bubble Bath

Attention bakery scent fans! Have you see the newest Bubble Bath fragrance from Avon?

image source: avon.com
Avon Red Chocolate Cake Bubble Delight Bubble Bath
(retail: $8; currently on sale for $5.99)
From Avon: Indulge in the decadent fragrance of sweet red chocolate cake.
I've had red velvet cake and I've had chocolate cake, but I don't think I've ever eaten red chocolate cake. Have you? I'm thinking this might be a combo of red velvet and chocolate cake notes, and if that's the case? Yes, please! I'll take two. (And I'm not even a bubble bath person!)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I believe Red Velvet Cake is chocolate cake with a ton of red food coloring added. Plus cream cheese icing and pecans, of course.

    I've heard of Blue Velvet Cake being served at David Lynch themed parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question: What does everyone think of Avon makeup products? A family member just became a consultant and I know nothing about it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved Avon. Their lipsticks and glosses are very good. I have been using Anew since it came out back in the 90's or so. The polishes and shadows have improved tons in the past 10 years.

      Delete
  3. It's been a while since I've used much of the makeup, but I believe it's pretty good. I've used a couple of the Mark cream eyeshadows recently, and I like them. Back during the 80's, my aunt was a representative, so I had plenty of the color cosmetics. I believe that's probably the root of my cosmetic obsession now.

    I strongly advise waiting for the sale circulars, because the prices are much better than the suggested retail prices in the main catalog. If your family member is extremely generous, you may luck out and get some of the new items at the consultant price.

    I would avoid the clothing, purses, slippers, etc. that they have started putting into their catalogs. Most of them seem overpriced and kind of cheap looking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to sell and loved and still do the Glimmerstick eyeliners, foundations are very good for the prices, shower gels and body lotions too.
    Eyeshadows are good but I think they started to make them in China which is a turn off for me

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig