Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Free sample alert: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Apparently this offer has been up for a few days (via freestufftimes.com) , so act quickly if you want it! Click here and if you see the following image, that means the sample is still available:


I don't believe they give you an option to select a particular shade, but still a nice way to find out if the texture is for you (if you haven't tried this product yet).

Click here for my full review of Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Next to the Get a Free Sample button, it says the sample is the Light/Medium shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just did it and yes, it was still available, so yay! Thanks for posting that! Look next to the get a free sample button, it says in very light text that the shade of the free sample is "Light/Medium" so that works great for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't allow you to choose a color unfortunately!! But its still available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sample is only the light medium shade though. I was expecting what they did with the fit me samples (a small sample of each shade.) How disappointing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I got one! Thanks, G, for this posting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY , I neverget in on this fun stuff , did this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Hopefully it is a small bottle, not just a packet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I don't wear a whole lot of makeup and I don't wear it often. I've noticed my skin is changing and I want to finally try BB Cream but I have a few questions before I do. First, which is the best drugstore brand? Also, does BB Cream take the place of primers? And does it go on the eye lids and lips? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig