Apparently this offer has been up for a few days (via freestufftimes.com) , so act quickly if you want it! Click here and if you see the following image, that means the sample is still available:
I don't believe they give you an option to select a particular shade, but still a nice way to find out if the texture is for you (if you haven't tried this product yet).
Click here for my full review of Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream.

9 comments
Next to the Get a Free Sample button, it says the sample is the Light/Medium shade. :)
Hi, I just did it and yes, it was still available, so yay! Thanks for posting that! Look next to the get a free sample button, it says in very light text that the shade of the free sample is "Light/Medium" so that works great for me. :)
It doesn't allow you to choose a color unfortunately!! But its still available.
The sample is only the light medium shade though. I was expecting what they did with the fit me samples (a small sample of each shade.) How disappointing. :(
Yay! I got one! Thanks, G, for this posting ;)
TY , I neverget in on this fun stuff , did this time :)
Got mine thx!
Yay!! Hopefully it is a small bottle, not just a packet :-)
Hi. I don't wear a whole lot of makeup and I don't wear it often. I've noticed my skin is changing and I want to finally try BB Cream but I have a few questions before I do. First, which is the best drugstore brand? Also, does BB Cream take the place of primers? And does it go on the eye lids and lips? Thanks!
Post a Comment