Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Correction re: L'Oreal Shine Caresse Glosses

Reader Jen, who shared the sightings info yesterday about the new L'Oreal Shine Caresse glosses, reached out today to let me know that she made an honest mistake, and got these confused with the existing Colour Caresse lipsticks. Sadly, her sighting was for the Colour Caresse lippies, and not the Shine Caresse glosses.

No one is probably sadder about this than Jen, and I thank her for correcting what was a very honest, well-intentioned mistake.

So...no sightings of Shine Caresse glosses yet...unless one of YOU has spotted them? If you have, please leave a comment and let us know. Thanks in advance!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. i haz a sad, but since i'm really trying to finish up some lip products it's not a bad thing for my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistakes happen :) In the meantime, the hunt continues.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting Paris right now and found them here and I'm very tempted to pick one up, but they are 15 euro so I will probably have to wait till they come to the states :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten excited seeing the Colour Caresse display thinking it was the Shine Caresse... The name and packaging are really similar! I'm frankly surprised L'Oreal didn't differentiate between the two lines more than they did. I wonder if they'll rename the Shine Caresse line if they bring them to the States?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :((((( I just got back from CVS looking for them because of that post. Oh well, hope they come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least I know I'm not crazy. I went to 3 Walmarts last night hoping to find these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like something i would do...:) yey, i'm not alone

      Delete
  7. Dang Jen, get your facts straight before you open your mouth! Maybe Jen hasn't bought any lip product aside from balm in over 3 years so she got confused. And I'm sure Jen is very embarrassed and apologetic, and she hopes this doesn't reflect badly on the lovely G! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen! I just went and visited your blog and I think you're my new favorite person.

      Delete
  8. Aww thank you! Are you a drugstore stalker like me?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah i thought this was the case. i went several places hoping to see them too but with no luck at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig