Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Exciting news for Pacifica fans

Attention Pacifica fans: I've got two exciting tidbits to share with you today! Read on for the details:





Click here for more info or to order the new Island Vanilla Solid Perfume.
Click here to check out the new Fragrance Sampling Program.

If you're new to Pacifica and thinking about purchasing some samples, I highly recommend Tuscan Blood Orange, Mediterranean Fig, Mexican Cocoa and Hawaiian Ruby Guava. Yum yum!

What are some of your favorite scents from Pacifica?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh dear. I see many samples in my future... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sample sizes are perfect for makeup bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tibetan Mountain Temple, but the scent doesn't last in the solid version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Pacifica perfumes... The coconut is my favorite. And if you layer it with the guava it smells like starburst. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tahitian Gardenia is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone knows if I can find it in a store??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get mine at Whole Foods, but I've seen them at Sephora too.

      Delete
    2. wow...really?? Thank you very much! :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig