Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cosmo Girl Cosmetics now at Big Lots

Thanks (again) to reader Annette for this one! Big Lots announced on their Facebook page that they now sell Cosmo Girl Cosmetics:

image source: Big Lots Facebook page
Cosmo Girl Cosmetics - now at Big Lots

More details after the jump...

I could have sworn I did a past post about Cosmo Girl on this blog, but I searched and searched and couldn't find anything, so maybe not. My memory is fuzzy, but I'm convinced I've seen some press about this brand and maybe some products released under the Cosmo Girl name in the past.

At any rate, Cosmo Girl has landed at Big Lots and the line includes cosmetics, brushes, beauty tools and jewelery. Prices range from $2-$6. You can check out the line on the Big Lots website here (note: you can't purchase these products online; they're in-store only).

A product that caught my eye:
image source: biglots.com
 Cosmo Girl™ Eye Shadow Palette
(retail: $5 at Big Lots stores nationwide)

(From the Big Lots website)
Whether you are going for a smokey eye look or just trying to add a light shimmer to your eyes, accomplish both with this Cosmo Girl™ eye shadow palette. Fun, faux rhinestone case easily opens & snaps closed for convenient application & travel. Assorted colors vary by store.


Have you tried anything from Cosmo Girl? Thoughts? Thanks again, Annette, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooh, you did? What did you think of them, Rai? Did you get anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Big Lots opened this past Thursday and I saw the Cosmo Girl stuff. I didn't get any of the make-up but I did buy a few hair clips and cute hair ties with polka dot bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i JUST got back from my big lots. they had a huge end cap of this stuff. i was looking for stuff to put in a goody bag for my 13 yr old neice. BINGO! i was drawn to it because of the animal print packaging. it looked rock star stuff! really cute, but up close the quality of it left me kind of, meh. didn't convince me. i did pick up a pack of hair ties and barettes with polka dots & zebra print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited I love bling, and really girly stuff. <3 So i'm super stoked hopefully my big lots will get these in, and put their makeup section in a better location besides hidden behind a chip rack, and behind the batteries. It's so hard to look, and only one person can look at a time if you can even get through at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig