Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 19, 2012

Spotted: new Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamels and Passage To India Crackle Duos

Two new Revlon sightings to share with you today!

Reader Joanne, who is located in Canada, spotted a new line of Revlon nail enamels called Brilliant Strength. As far as I know, this line is not yet available in the US, but sometimes Canada gets new drugstore products a few weeks (or months) before us, so hopefully these will make their way down to us soon.

image credit: Joanne for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamels

Joanne writes:
...there were at least 12-16 shades available, ranging from cremes to shimmer to metallics, etc. It doesn't appear to be labeled as limited edition at this point.
The above pic is of the four shades Joanne purchased. Exciting!

Next up, reader Ashley (in the US) spotted the new Revlon Passage to India Collection:

image credit: Ashley for Nouveau Cheap 
Revlon Passage To India Crackle Duos

Not to be confused with these Revlon crackle duos from back in February, the Passage to India collection features mostly jewel-toned shades. Ashley spotted this display at her local Wegmans.

Thanks so much, Joanne and Ashley, for the great sightings and pics. I really appreciate it!

Have you spotted either of these new Revlon polish collections in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Can't believe Canada got something before the States! Yay! We only JUST got the Revlon Kissable Lip Stains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Passage to India colors look pretty but I don't like crackles. The ones I've tried never crackle right on me and I've tried all the different techniques. But that's ok because I don't like the look much anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I'm the only makeup lover who STILL hasn't tried a crackle polish. (Embarrasing, eh?) I'm quite drawn to jewel tones so I might give this a go when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only one. They haven't really been appealing to me either.

      Delete
    2. Me neither. Not something I'm interested in.

      Delete
  4. I also am not into crackle polish. However, the polish in the set to the far right is beautiful in the picture. I am intruged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of the Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamels. Just one more reason to hit up CVS or Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spotted those Passage to India Crackle Duos in my favorite Rite Aid about two weeks ago. I actually took a picture too to send it in to you, but never got the chance. I think I still have it on my phone though. I swear I've seen those Brilliant Strength polishes in that same Rite Aid too about a week ago. I'll have to go tomorrow and check it out and make sure to update!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig