Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nail Polish Odds & Ends for your Saturday




  • Thanks to reader Nicole, I now have additional bottles shots, swatches and all of the shades names for the new Wet n Wild Pick Your Poison Collection. Click here for my updated post.

  • Reader @_JustChrissie spotted a great dupe for Sinful Colors Cinderella the other day and was kind enough to share. Check it out here (warning: link may not open if you're on a mobile device). Judging from the bottle shot, I'd say this is almost identical to the real thing.

  • And last but not least, if you're hitting up Sally Beauty today for the clearance sale, be sure to keep an eye out for the new Fall 2012 Finger Paints collection, Fall of Surprises! Reader @ari_kostan spotted them at her local Sally and was nice enough to share a pic:

image credit: @ari_kostan for Nouveau Cheap
Polarbelle has some swatches of a couple of these shades here if you'd like to see.

Thanks so much, Mary, Nicole,  @_JustChrissie and @ari_kostan for the great info!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am SO excited for the Cinderlla dupe! I love it but won't re-buy since SC isn't on my favorite list of companies right now, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many I want----I have to learn some self-control soon. =+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must get my fingers on some of those Finger Paints nail polishes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig