Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 25, 2012

First Look: New Bodycology Limited Edition Seasonal Fragrance Mists

Attention Bodycology fans! This just in:

After a summer filled with light, floral fragrances, bodycology® is launching something more sweet this fall with Four Limited Edition Fragrance Mists!  bodycology® introduces a NEW limited edition collection of seasonal fragrance mists in four delicious fragrances that will have you embracing autumn – and all its seasonal magic – in no time.  The sugar & spice collection includes the following fragrances:
  • Sugared Vanilla Bean: Few things evoke the holidays more than the sweet scent of vanilla cream and sugared musk. 
  • Spiced Berry Kiss: An alluring blend of black raspberry and amber crystals creates a seductive, sweet & spicy scent.
  • Sugared Candy Apple: Just in time for Halloween, this juicy blend of apple spun with cotton candy is a delicious treat sweetened to perfection.
  • Spiced Caramel Cider: Cozy up to this warming fragrance of cinnamon sugar and caramel cream for the ultimate seasonal delight.

bodycology®’s Seasonal Fragrance Mists will be available just in time for autumn, launching in early September at Walmart stores nationwide.  Priced between $3.97 - $5.99, pick up one or all of these fun fall fragrances!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'll be on the lookout for Spiced Caramel Cider and Sugared Vanilla Bean. They sound delish! I wish they were available at Target too because the Walmarts here are disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to try these out. I'll be looking out for Spiced Berry Kiss and Spiced Caramel Cider. Sugared Vanilla Bean kind of reminds me of BBW's Vanilla Bean Noel, might try out Sugared Vanilla Bean too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm spice carmel cider sounds really good, maybe I'm just hungry though. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got the Spiced Caramel Cider today and let me tell you it smells sooooo yummy! This is my new Fall scent! I wish they made a lotion and travel size so I could keep one in my purse. It's very sweet and instantly makes me think of cozy fall/winter days, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I just got Spiced Caramel Cider today and it is sooooo yummy! Wish it came in a lotion and travel size so I could keep one in my purse.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig