Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

GREAT news about the CEW Insiders' Choice Beauty Box!

Remember my post about the CEW Beauty Box last week? Well I have some FANTASTIC news for those of you who weren't able to buy it the first time around! When this box first launched, it was only available in certain regions of the US, but guess what? It's now avaialable EVERYWHERE within the US! I just received the following information directly from PR:

"Any customer can now purchase the beauty box from anywhere in the U.S. – the box can be shipped to any U.S. zip code."

MANY Nouveau Cheap readers have purchased this box in the past week and everyone I've heard from has been very happy with their purchase (check the comments here for reader feedback). Shipping seems to be very speedy (some have even received next-day delivery). So if you want it, get it while you can!

Here are the details in case you missed it the first time around:

The must-have, coveted summer beauty set has arrived. The expert curators of Beauty Bar have joined forces with Cosmetic Executive Women to bring you the limited-edition Insiders’ Choice Beauty Box, filled with 11 luxe beauty products voted as the top picks of this year’s CEW Beauty Insiders’ Choice Awards.

This best-in-beauty exclusive features essentials handpicked by industry pros, including products from Burt’s Bees, Sally Hansen, and L’Occitane to name a few. The ultimate summer gift for your favorite beauty addict – or a fabulous treat for yourself – the Insiders’ Choice Beauty Box is valued at $109, but is available for a special price of just $25.

As an extra perk for Beauty Bar consumers, between now and August 31st, 2012, when you buy two Insiders’ Choice Beauty Boxes, you’ll receive one free. Use code BBCEW at checkout.
 

The Insiders’ Choice Beauty Box includes the following award-winning products:
  • StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream (deluxe sample)
  • Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion (6 oz.)
  • Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (travel size)
  • Dr. T's Supergoop! All-Over Everyday UV Lotion for Face + Body SPF 30 (travel size)
  • Sally Hansen SalonEffects Nail Color Strips in Animal Instinct
  • L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream (1 oz.)
  • Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Neutralizer
  • Heidi Klum Shine Eau de Toilette (.5 oz)
  • L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
  • L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Serum Intense

REMEMBER: if you're a new Beauty Bar customer, 2-day shipping is FREE on this box. And if you enter code BBCEW at checkout, you can buy TWO boxes and get ONE FREE (to clarify, you'll spend $50 on two boxes and get an additional box FREE).
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I bought when as I read your original post. I figured what the heck. I haven't tried everything yet, but I tell you I got it the very next day!!! I am going to replace my Maybelline Falsies mascara with the L'Oreal Voluminous False Fibers mascara! Love this! Also really impressed with the StriVectin neck and throat cream (too bad this one wasn't full size :)) The Maybelline NY Instant Rewind Under Eye concealer is really nice but a bit dark for me. I love the Burts Bees lip balm and body lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooo much for letting us know! I wanted to pick one up initially but my zip wasn't able to. Since I'm a first time buyer I got free shipping too! Can't wait to try out everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the post! I grabbed the buy 2 get 1 free deal just now, can't wait to get it!! It says my delivery is 8/8, but hopefully I will get it sooner than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also received mine, and the Maybelline under-eye concealer is really fantastic medium coverage stuff. IT concealer is also good FULL coverage, but tends to crease more on me. I also like the lotions a lot. I'm not a fan of the mascara, but maybe I just don't have the hang of the application yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ordered! Thx so much for the post! Cant resist a deal...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I couldn't get this first time around, ordered now. Too good a deal to pass up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this the first time around and it Is incredible.. My new HG product is The maybelline age rewind Cincealer pen from this kit.. It really wakes my underage area up, and has a slight yellow tint which really corrects my darker undereye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately my box arrived with only one product, T by Terry Laque de rose tinted lip care...I contacted customer service and they are sending me another box but it will take more than a week to arrive. Overall their customer service is very good and the said I could keep the lip tint

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig