Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Spotted: makeup clearance sale at Target

Target's clearance sales aren't always consistent, meaning certain stores don't always have the same items on clearance as other stores. BUT, I wanted to give you an idea of the things I've spotted on clearance lately at Target (this week) so that if you see something here that's a favorite of yours, you can visit your local Target and HOPEFULLY you'll find it on clearance as well. Also, whenever I see red clearance tags like this, I always feel like it's an indicator of what's about to be discontinued, so even if you don't find these items on clearance in your area, you might want to stock up if any of these products are favorites of yours. They might be gone for good!

NOTE: none of these products were in clearance bins or end-caps. There were all located in the permanent displays for each brand:



The Target-Exclusive Revlon Custom Eyes Quad in Gold Spun is on clearance for $6.33 (regularly $9.14). NONE of the other shades were on clearance




Sonia Kashuk Mineral Face Palettes in all shades but Golden Honey
regular price: $14.79
clearance price: $10.50


Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Purparazzi, Hot Pursuit, Fairy Princess 
regular price: $4.79
clearance price: $3.35


Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow quad in Queen of the Blues
regular price: $13.89
clearance price: $9.58

 Not pictured: Sonia Kashuk eyeliners (various shades)
Sorry, didn't jot down the prices on these but various shades were on clearance.

 PIXI nail polish in Metallic Mermaid and Fresh Red
regular price: $8
clearance price: $5.60

Other PIXI products spotted on clearance (not pictured):

Sheer Cheek Gel in No. 2 Sunkissed
regular price: $18
clearance price: $12.60

Eyeshadow Single in No. 6 Warm Autumn
regular price: $15
clearance price: $7.50

Lip & Line (liner/lipstick duos) - four of seven shades were on clearance; sorry, didn't catch the names
regular price: $18
clearance price: $9

Flawless Beauty Powder in all three shades
regular price: $30
clearance price: $15

Lumi Lux Bronze Palette
regular price: $25
clearance price: $12.50 

And finally, from From NP Set:
various glosses (not pictured) $7.50 (regular price: $15) and assorted lipsticks for $6 (regular price: $12):


 If you find these products on clearance at your local Target, please leave a comment and let us know!
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. Gotta go to Target then!
    Thank you so much for the shout out! Again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see these but there was a huge bunch of Sally Hansen Salon Effects polish strips on clearance for $4 at my Target the other day. I picked up two really pretty designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! I am going to stop by target tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found lots on clearance.. most of our makeup has gone 50% off already so there isn't much left.

    sally hansens polishes
    some loreal shadows & mascara, maybelline shadows, almay mascara, sonia kashuk brushes with the wood handles in green box, revlon lip stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. not exactly cosmetics, but most of their boots skin care is on clearance too. apparently they are getting new packaging in the next week or so

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also seen some of the Maybelline Smokes Quads on clearance at my Target.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seen Boots on clearance and these ones here at my target last week, but it looked like the horde had already been through a while ago, so I never thought to mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the Sonia Kashuk nail polish yesterday, but my Target only had one color marked. May have to check it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My local Target is a **** hole where women insist on opening every single item on clearance. I hate it because I used live for Target clearance sales and they have taken the joy out of it. Oh well! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love clearance beauty at Target! Sometimes you can score some great things, but yes I hate how the clearance is not consistent. A motto some friends of mine have come up with is "Target is consistent at being inconsistent". LOL! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read on Pinterest that if Target clearances something and the new price ends in an 8 that it will be marked down again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just at Target a few hours ago, & I saw some clearance stuff too.

    I know I saw a few shades of the Maybelline Shinesensational glosses {Marked down, but I can't remember the price}, I remember seeing a purple shade & a few others. I also saw those Sonia Kashuk nail polishes that you saw.

    And I remember seeing a LOreal One Sweep Blush, {marked down to around $5} Maybelline eyeshadow palettes {marked down to around $5}!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw a lot of the pixi cosmetics on clearance at my target in houston, texas. I have never tried the brand before so I didn't pick any up at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw some of those things on clearance today - in fact, my Target was pretty bare in terms of makeup

    ReplyDelete
  15. i got that gold spun but the price was $4.57 here in Philly. i used my $3 target coupon and got it for $1.57 plus tax. its ripoff to see the same product charger higher in state or city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What goes on clearance is dependent on the store and their individual inventory. It's actually not nationally automated because that wouldn't make business sense for Target. So it's really not a ripoff.

      Delete
  16. I definitely saw the Sonia Kashuk nail polish on clearance at Santa Rosa, CA's target! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg ive been wanting the sonia kashuk mineral face palletes for soooo long but the price was so scary at 15 buck (im a die-hard discount shopper) and this motivated me to go to TARGET and i found it for $7.43 50% OFF!!!! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got the Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit a few weeks ago! It comes with 32 shadows, 16 lip glosses, and 8 blushes. It was originally $40 but was marked down to $20. I also used the $2 off coupon I got in my Target beauty bag!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep!! I already went there a few days ago and seen them on clearance....snagged up the polish that was left and a few make-up items. Make sure you take your Target and manufacture coupons with you!!! I got a few AWESOME deals!!! Wish I would have thought about it...I could have told y'all about this 2 or 3 days ago. I am in Pensacola Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is exciting .. I would love to try sonia kashuk palettes!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I found this on pinterest a while ago and my sister works and Target and told me thisand I figured I would share!
    If the price ends in 8, it will be marked down again. If it ends in a 4, it's the lowest it will be. Target's mark down schedule. - MONDAY: Kids’ Clothing, Stationery (office supplies, gift wrap), Electronics. TUESDAY: Women’s Clothing and Domestics. WEDNESDAY: Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty. THURSDAY: Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares. FRIDAY: cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  22. Don't forget to check target.com for clearance as well. I picked up several boxes of haircolor yesterday for half price. If you have a redcard, you get another 5% off and free shipping with no minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Saw a ton of the Sally Hansen Salon effects nail polish strips on clearance for $5-6 dollars at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I found Sally Hansen InstaDri (triangle bottle) in a really pretty super bright orange thats really summery for around $2.50 about 2 weeks(:

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just got Revlon smokey shadow sticks for$3.84. Maybelline eyeshadow quads for less than $3. Also have gotten $2 coupons for Revlon kissable balm stains the last several times I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just picked up another Revlon Custom Eyes 5-shadow set that was on clearance at my Target for $3.74. It's called Metallic Chic, and it contains a soft gold, a pretty coppery brown, a forest green with gold shimmer, a light grey, and a soft black/ charcoal color. I also picked up a Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Peachy Scene (a pinky-peach) which was on clearance for $3.87. I had a $1 off any Maybelline coupon from a tear pad display this past spring, so I paid $2.87 for the lipstick.

    My Target had some items in baskets on an end cap, but most were still mixed in with the regular merchandise so you have to look around!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig