Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 29, 2012

Deborah Lippmann polishes on clearance at HSN


This morning I was perusing all of the beauty clearance pages that I link to at the bottom of my blog, and noticed that there are several Deborah Lippmann sets on clearance right now at HSN.com (I'm not sure how long these have been on the HSN website, but I'm SURE one of you knows the answer to that!).

$10 + $3.95 shipping 
(regular HSN price: $19)
NOTE: these are mini 0.27oz bottles (regular bottles are 0.5oz)

$10 + $3.95 shipping 
(regular HSN price: $19)
NOTE: these are mini 0.27oz bottles (regular bottles are 0.5oz) 

$14.97 + $3.95 shipping 
(regular HSN price: $34.50)
NOTE: these are mini 0.27oz bottles (regular bottles are 0.5oz)

$34 + $4.96 shipping 
(regular HSN price: $42)
NOTE: these are full-size 0.5oz bottles

Random thoughts:

I love Today Was A Fairytale over gray. And just look at the glitter-jelly gorgeousness of Lady Sings The Blues.

To view all of the beauty products currently on clearance at HSN, click here.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. THANKS!!! I just bought my first DL polishes :D Lady Sings the Blues and Today Was a Fairytale. I found codes for free shipping and 20% off, but neither were able to be combined with clearance :( Oh well, still a pretty good deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You picked some gorgeous shades! :)

      Delete
  2. Typo alert! I assume that shipping for the 4th set isn't really $43.96... Just thought I'd let you know =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shipping for the last one is $4.96 - I had to check!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link love! Lady Sings the Blues is STILL one of my favorite polishes EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woop! I just bought the mini duo of Lady Sings the Blues and Today Was a Fairytale and my order total came out to $15 with shipping.
    What makes this an even better deal is that if you have a Bank of America credit card, they are running a $10 cash-back offer when you buy anything $10 or more at HSN and pay with your BoA credit card. So, I basically just got both of those polishes for $5! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig