Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 15, 2012

CVS Beauty Clearance Update

It's been a few days since I did an update to the Master List, so I wanted to let you all know that I just added a couple of new shades and items (CoverGirl, Maybelline, Vichy) based on all of your feedback and comments. Thank you for all of the great info!

As per previous sales, things start to mellow out a few weeks into the sale, with additional sightings slowing down a bit. BUT, sometimes things get added toward the end of the sale, so I will definitely let you know if there's another wave of markdowns.

Also, yesterday reader Kari left this comment on the You Tell Me page:

Reader Kari writes:
At CVS yesterday, the coupon machine printed me out four beauty related coupons. $4 off a $20 cosmetic purchase, $2 off any cosmetic purchase, $2 off any Rimmel purchase and $15 off a Physician's Formula skincare product! Awesome!
Be sure you scan your cards this week, and hopefully you'll all get the same batch of coupons that Kari got, to go along with this sale!

Thanks so much, Kari, for the heads-up!

PS: And a special thanks to Hip2Save for mentioning Nouveau Cheap in their CVS Beauty Clearance post today. I'm a HUGE fan of that website, so it totally made my day!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congrats on the mention G! Thanks for all of the updates on this sale, it's making us all get the best deals possible:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a coupon for $2 off 2 any tresseme hair care and I got 2 tresseme from travel size which are .99 ea for FREE I also got a coupon for 4 off 20 Beauty Purchase, now what items count for this coupon?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig