Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Avon Summer 2012 Hawaiian Shores Collection (press release & photos)

Want to see what Avon has on tap for Summer 2012? I've got all the details for you today and, as of the time of this post, the items in this collection are currently on sale for anywhere from 10% to 50% off on the Avon website. Plus, throughout the month of June, all orders ship for $0.99, no code required.

Avon is bringing the tropics to you this summer with the new Hawaiian Shores Collection. Featuring a warm, rich color palette to give you that island glow, and scents to whisk you away on a sun-drenched getaway, the Hawaiian Shores Collection adds sizzle to your summertime beauty routine. Infused with sweet coral hues, deep blues and shimmering copper colors, the Hawaiian Shores Collection makes creating a sultry summer beauty look a breeze.

The Hawaiian Shores Collection includes:
Color:

Glazewear Lip Gloss in Mirage, Peach Fizz, Mauve Sequin, Coral Reef, $6
Nailwear Pro + Nail Enamel in Coral Reef and Venus, $6
Hawaiian Shores Bronzing Petals, $10
True Color Eyeshadow Duo in Hawaiian Glow and Ocean Shores, $7
Glimmersticks Diamonds Eye Liner in Glow and Ocean Shores, $7

Fragrance:

Hawaiian Shores Eau de Toilette Spray, $15
Hawaiian Shores Body Mist, $10
Hawaiian Shores Moisture Gel, $8

All products are available exclusively through Avon representatives and Avon.com

PS: According to the Avon site, Hawaiian Shores is described as follows:

"Exhilarating and adventurous, the beauty of Hawaiian beaches lives on in this lush fantasy of sparkling starfruit and exotic island plumeria."
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Mine just got delivered yesterday! I ordered the eyeshadow duo in Hawaiian Glow, the Glazewear in Peach Fizz, the nail polish in Venus, and the Glimmerstick in Blue Flare. I just swatched them all about 20 minutes ago. I'm loving them! I should have the post up on my blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading to Avon website right now! I am dying to know what the body mist smells like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get it, I would LOVE to know what you think! :)

      Delete
  3. Did you try them or just calling our attention to them? I'd love to read your review of these - the shadoow and glazewear look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I put ”press release” in the title of a blog post, then that's what it is...a release of information given to me by the brand. This is not a review. I always put the word ”review” in the title of my posts when they are reviews. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. PS: and thank you for asking about a future review! If I get one, I'll be sure to review it, but at this time I don't own any of these products. :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Avon! This collection is so pretty, but ironically there's only one rep in the area I live, here in Hawaii, lol! I think I'll be ringing her up though; I neeeeds to have this stuff! I'll let you know how it works out. Always LOVE your posts:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig