Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 7, 2012

Spotted: new CoverGirl and Essence of Beauty Limited Edition Collections

I spotted a few more new product displays over the weekend that I'd like to share, so let's get started!

 CoverGirl Limited Edition Olympic Games Outlast Lip Color Collection


CoverGirl doesn't release Limited Edition collections too often, so I wanted to be sure you knew about this one. There are eight LE shades in this collection and I spotted it at my local Rite Aid:




Over at CVS, I spotted the newest Essence of Beauty collections so I thought I'd share them with you. I don't know about you, but not all of my local CVS locations seem to carry the newest Essence of Beauty products at the same time (some locations seem to never get the newest fragrances) so here's a wrap-up of all the new fragrances I've spotted lately:


Limited Edition Luscious Orange Collection


Limited Edition Summer Blush Collection



New (core collection) Lilies & Freesia Collection



Have you spotted any of these new products in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. i've never presonally used essence of beauty, but i have used calgon, and this collection reminds me of those calgon sets that came with lotion, shower gel, and body spray

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip colors from Covergirl are not new. I have several of those colors and they are either part of the core collection or previously released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thanks for the info! I guess the packaging is limited edition??

      Delete
  3. I wonder what summer blush smells like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi G. !

    This isn't related to this post, but I was just at CVS and bought the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips "Nude Eyes" eyeliner trio to try out, since I had one $7 off PF and one $3 off! Much to my surprise, the eyeliners rung up 50% off retail at the register! I don't know if all the products are 50% off but I thought I'd pass it along xx love your blog, a weekly must read for me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, sweetie! WOW! You lucked out! I wonder if that product is on clearance? I was just at CVS today and didn't see any signs for 50% off anything. Congrats!! You just made me want you go back to CVS to tomorrow to see if I can get those liners on sale too! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi G.!

    This isn't related to this post, but I decided to comment here as it is your most recent one. I was just in CVS tonight and because I had one $7 off and one $3 Physician's Formula EC coupons, I decided to pick up the "Nude Eyes" eyeliner trio. Much to my surprise, it rung up 50% off at the register! I don't know which PF products are on sale or if it's just that one, but I thought I'd pass it along! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got a tropical fragrance (can't remember the name) from EOB...It's so lovely! I would love to try that Orange fragrance. But I can never find good stuff in our CVS'.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are the Covergirl Outlast Lipsticks really that popular? I would have thought they'd discontinued it ages ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CoverGirl also released an LE edition of LashBlast for the Olympics as well - white tube with the logo. I was hoping the mascara colors were gold, bronze and silver, but alas. Still cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to know how the EOB Luscious Orange smells. It was it has grapefruit in it and somehow that always seems to come through the strongest, maybe it is my aversion to it that seems to bring it to my nose first. Anway, if anyone has it or tried it at the store, please let us know!!!! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, lilies and freesia?? Basically my two favorite scents! That hand cream is calling my name, but I guess I'll have to wait until the next time I'm in the US. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig