Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New nail polish collections from Maybelline and Revlon

If you love nail polish, then you'll probably enjoy my sightings posts this week! In addition to the Wet n Wild post I showed you earlier today and this post about Maybelline and Revlon, I've got MORE new polish collections to show you before the week is through, so check back soon for details and pics!

First up, if you caught my post about the new Revlon flakie polishes the other day, then I just want to be sure you know that there's a THIRD collection of polish duos on the horizon from Revlon. In addition to the crackle duos and flakies, you MUST check out this preview of the new Revlon Nail Art French Mix Polish Duos. That lavender creme with the gold glitter? Oooh la la! I cannot wait until these polishes hit stores. (A huge thanks to Janine of beautygeeks for the scoop and fabulous pics).

On to Maybelline! You may recall my post back in February when Maybelline Canada tweeted a sneak peek of their new line of polishes called Color Show. Well guess what? These polishes have hit the US! Reader Danica spotted them in the core collection wall display at her local Walgreens and was nice enough to share some pics:

 image credit: Danica for Nouveau Cheap


According to Danica, there are four crackles in this line, and the collection is a mixture of shimmers and creams. Danica purchased all the cremes (a woman after my own heart!) and was kind enough to share a pic:

 image credit: Danica for Nouveau Cheap
Left to Right: Tenacious Teal, Orange Fix, Fierce N Tangy, Porcelain Party, Green With Envy

Thanks so much, Danica, for the great pics and info!

Have YOU spotted the Maybelline Color Show collection in your area yet? Thoughts? And what do you think of those Revlon French Mix duos?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love those Maybelline bottles and wish to buy last two shades in white and mint. Are they going to be launched in India?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my wallet is going to be crying soon! I need to buy a few of these polishes already hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy I simply CANNOT wait for the Revlon Nail Art French Mix to hit the shelves!!!! So many possibilties!!!! Thanks for bringing this to us early! Nothing like being on the cutting edge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I simply CANNOT wait until June and the arrival of the Revlon Nail Art French Mix! So many possibilities!!! Thanks for keeping us on the forefront of the latest and greatest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the Maybelline color show nail polish yesterday (wine and dined, porcelain party). The wine and dined is a lovely color, but I returned both today because the colors did not stay. Even after 30 minutes of drying, it still felt sticky. And when you press a nail into it, the polish rubs off. I used it with the butter london base coat and top coat like I do with other nail polishes. However, it just wouldn't stay. Does anyone else have this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of these but the names sure aren't original!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh cool...has maybelline made nail polishes before?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These show up at Walmart (Canada) for $2.96, I got a shimmery one just to try out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, they're in the core display--no wonder I didn't see them. Will have to look again next time I'm in a Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7ml bottles at $4.99 seems a little pricey. Most nail polish bottles are twice as big (like OPI at 15ml) for $7.50 or $8.50 a bottle. Other brands (including Maybelline) have the bigger bottles too, and they cost less than the OPI brand and other comparable brands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spotted then today at Walmart! Some colors are very shear but there are 2 really insane metallics - gold and blue!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig