Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spotted: Color Club at Rite Aid and other new polish displays

This entire post was made possible due to several lovely readers, and I'm so grateful to all who contributed! I've got lots to cover here, so let's get right to it:

First up, Color Club is now being sold at Rite Aid! Whoo hoo! Twitter follower Nicole told me that the retail price at Rite Aid is $4.99 a bottle, and a few kind readers have spotted the following displays at their local Rite Aids:

Reader Ithica spotted this display at her local Rite Aid:

 image credit: Ithica for Nouveau Cheap

Reader Anjeli spotted this display at her local Rite Aid:

 image credit: Anjeli for Nouveau Cheap

Reader Ithica also spotted this new Sinful Colors Be Fierce display at her local Rite Aid:

 image credit: Ithica for Nouveau Cheap

The day after I received the above photo from Ithica, I received the following photo from reader Ali:

 image credit: Ali for Nouveau Cheap

I thought it was interesting that some of the shades in the first display differ from the shades in the second display. Reader Ali pointed out that, in the photo above, some of the shades look very much like dupes of the OPI Nicki Minaj Collection. I'm wondering if any of these shades are actually new, or if they're just repromotes of existing core shades (the blue polish looks a lot like the existing shade Why Not). If you know, please leave a comment and fill us in. Thanks!

Reader Anjeli also spotted the new Hedy's Ma.nish.ma Electric Brights neon mattes collection at her Rite Aid:

 image credit: Anjeli for Nouveau Cheap

And she also spotted the Rite Aid-Revlon "Your Story, Your Shade" Facebook Contest Winners' display:

 image credit: Anjeli for Nouveau Cheap

You may recall that several months ago, Rite Aid ran a contest on their Facebook page for BCA. This display contains the winners' quotes. The lip butters are not new shades, and I don't believe the polishes are new either, but I could be wrong.

Thanks SO much to readers Ithica, Anjeli and Ali for the fantastic sightings and pics. I really appreciate it!

Have you spotted any of these displays at your local Rite Aid yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I am SO excited to see Color Club get a wider distribution with Rite Aid! Their polishes are so hard to find in-stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if our Rite Aid will have any of this stuff. My town seems to get skipped for a lot of the cool beauty items. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be on the look out this weekend for the Color Club! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about the Color Club polishes! I just hope that my Rite Aid's get them. I'm in southern Cali and we seem to get things WAY later then anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've noticed that too?! I swear, we never get things in good time here in the OC, it's just ridiculous

      Delete
    2. I've seen them in Chino - don't know where in socal you are. :)

      Delete
  5. I hope my Rite Aid gets a Color Club display. I've been wanting to try some for a while and haven't ordered any.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dammmm we dont have Rite aid in Chicago!! those color club polishes look so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find color club at ross a lot, And it's only 8 dollars for a box of 6 or7.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Sinful display is mostly core colors, except for Fig - I think that one is LE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Adriana; I'd try getting CC at Ross first. But I need to get out to Rite Aid for some of those Sinful Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the same exact Color Club display at my local Bed Bath and Beyond. Try to see if you can find them there (and you can use the coupons)! Or at Harmon if you have any close by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw all of these at my Rite Aid this morning along with a new L'Oreal Summer 2012 collection with 3 new Infallible eyeshadows, 4 new polishes, 2 new bronzers and 2 new lip glosses and 3 new lip colors. I also FINALLY saw the Wet n Wild Be Jeweled collection. It has officially arrived in LA but instead of CVS where I was looking, I saw it at Rite Aid. Go Figure. I also saw all of the other Wet n Wild collections you had you in your other post. So I got the new WnW Chromes, there's 8 of them. :O) Needless to say it was an expensive day at Rite Aid this morning. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooops G I forgot .... the Sinful in this display are part of the Core collection. There was another LE display not sure if all are but some of the numbers where in the 1100's but they looked like they could be core colors. So since I'm new to Sinful I wasn't sure. I know they have a numbering system and the newer colors are in the 1100 range....Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have a Rite Aid here. So sad. I only have Walgreens, CVS, Target and Ulta's. We need one in Houston, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been in 4 different Rite Aids this week and never saw any of those displays. Maybe they're not in PA yet? But then again, I would not pay that much for a Color Club when I can get them at the beauty supply for $2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky you I do not live near a Rite Aid nor a beauty supply store. I've never tried color club. good stuff?

      Delete
  15. I just spotted the Sinful Colors Display at my Rite Aid and picked up a few from Be Fierce, including the Blue and it is called Savage 950. I also got a couple from,,, wow pop? I will have it up on my blog soon :) hth! and I finally saw the Wet n Wild be jeweled collection! bought all five :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bought a bottle of CC Age of Aquarius off that pink flower display this morning at Rite Aid. Not sure if that was supposed to be in the display, it looked kind of random. Pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They have the Color Club Wing collection at my local Meijer at 3.99 a bottle, in a huge display hanging from a shelf just outside the cosmetics isle. It must have about 50-75 polishes of the TW collection colors. I wish they would get the other collection.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blue from the sinful colors display is not why not. Why not is slightly darker in the bottle than that blue is.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig