Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 16, 2012

Last call for St. Patrick's Day manicure photos!

Just a reminder that if you'd like to submit a photo of your Saint Patrick's Day manicure for a round-up that I'll be posting on Saturday, please email me your photo by MIDNIGHT PACIFIC tonight, 3/16! Any photos submitted after midnight Pacific tonight will not be considered/included in my post.

I have been absolutely blown away by the beauty and creativity of the submissions I've received so far, and I cannot wait to share the pics with you on Saturday!

For details about how to submit a photo, please click here.

Erin go Bragh!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig