Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 11, 2012

A call for reader-submitted St. Patty's Day manicure photos!


Since so many of us seem to have a mild (or not so mild) obsession with green nail polishes, I thought this would be a fun way to showcase YOUR manicures!

Between now and Friday, March 16th, you can email me pictures of your best St. Patty's Day manicures and I will post them on the blog in a St. Patty's Day Manicure Round-Up on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day!

To submit a photo of your St. Patty's Day manicure:

1) Email me (my email address is available under the About/Contact tab in the upper menu bar of this blog) and attach ONE photo of your manicure to your email.

2) In your email, please list ALL of the polishes (brands and shade names) you used to create your manicure.

3) By emailing me your photo, you are consenting to your photo being published on this blog for public viewing.

4) IMPORTANT: in your email, be sure to let me know how you would like to be referred to in my blog post. If you do not tell me what name to use, I will refer to the first part of your email address for photo credit. In other words, if your email address is susiejohnson(at)xyz(dot)com, I will credit your photo as "susiejohnson" unless you specify otherwise.

You've got less than a week to come up with a fun green manicure, so get to work! I cannot WAIT to see what you all come up with!

DEADLINE FOR PHOTO SUBMISSION IS FRIDAY, MARCH 16TH.
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This will be interestingly fun LOL! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I've already received two submissions and they are so cute! Are you going to submit a pic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree - great idea - IF my camera worked. I am going right now to paw through my greens and see what my nails will wear vs. my toes this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw, sorry your camera isn't working! :(

      Delete
  4. This sounds so fun!! I'm not really into green polishes but I already have an idea of what I'm going to do. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to try for this! I am still growing out my weak nails , but I sure am gonna give it a shot !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we submit only one total or one per manicure per email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I'm keeping it at one mani per person and just one pic of that mani.

      If the response slows down and I get under 20 submissions by, say, Wednesday, I'll open it up for readers to submit pics of additional manis.

      So submit your best pic of your favorite mani, but have some backups in mind and I'll let you know by Wed!

      Thanks SO much and I can't wait to see your pic! :)

      Delete
  7. I want to know exactly what jess asked! I know I will have more than one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Please see my response above. :)

      Delete
    2. Is it bad to hope I get to submit more? Yeah probably lol. I can't wait to see everyone's!

      Delete
  8. This sounds super fun! This will give me a good excuse to try out some of my new nail art brushes and some green polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I came across this bc Im doing my St. Patty Day nails right now. I will def email you my pic and all that.
    Thanks for doing this, its a great idea!! :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig