Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 27, 2012

CVS and Rite Aid sale info



Wow, it's a day of breaking drugstore news!

Let's start with Rite Aid:

A huge thanks to Twitter follower @bleubelle31 for this one: she spotted ALL Borghese polishes on clearance at her local Rite Aid (75% off) recently. A few weeks ago another Twitter follower told me she spotted the same thing at her local Rite Aid (please forgive me--I can't remember which one of you told me that; if it was you, please leave a comment here so I can thank you!). Aside from those two reports, I haven't heard anyone else say that, but it's worth investigating. @bleubelle13 also spotted several Sally Hansen HD polishes on clearance too.

Also, I'm sure most of you are aware that several of the products that were on clearance at the last CVS beauty clearance sale are also currently 75% off at Rite Aid as well. Specifically, the Physicians Formula and Wet n Wild product that are on this list seem to be coming up on clearance for many of you. REMEMBER: if you do NOT see clearance signs, take some products up to the register and ask them to scan them. I've heard from SEVERAL readers that these products are coming up 75% off in the system even without clearance stickers. So...you never know!

PS: Check out the You Tell Me page to see what other readers have spotted on clearance at their Rite Aid locations!

Over at CVS:

A huge thanks to Twitter follower @l0velyEsha13 for letting me know that all 72 shades of Wet n Wild Spoiled nail polish are not just on sale in-store this week (2/$3) but they're also on sale on the CVS website! So if you don't live near a CVS, you can still get your fix! Remember when reader Anita shared swatches with us a while back? She did a huge haul on the CVS site and only had to pay $5.49 for shipping (for 12 bottles!).

Thanks so much, @bleubelle13 and @l0velyEsha13 for the great info!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. AHH, yes I was so excited about the 2 for 3 dollars. I was tempted to get about 6 at first but instead I got two. I look forward to getting more before the end of this week! (: also I love your blog, it's really entertaining to me. have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuppp lots of stuff was on clearance in rite aid a month ago, a lot of the borghese polishes. there were also sally hansen polishes on clearance as well as some of those sally hansen nail strips. they were mainly all one color though, but the jean patterned one was on clearance as well. i got that one LOL old wet n wild polishes were on clearance too.
    though maybe this clearance came early for me since this happened a month or so ago O_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Borghese and Sally Hansen HD are all 75% off at the Rite Aids near mee, too....though the SHHD have been 75% off for quite a while and are sold out at most of the RA's in my next of the woods. I'm in West Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HDs have been on clearance for a while here too. luckily i was able to grab a purple one when they first went on sale, now all i seem to see is the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true! Borghese, Sally Hansen, CQ, and a few other polishes were on clearance for 75% off at the Rite Aid in Perry Hall, MD. I got Euro Green for $2! In the clearance bin, there were also Wet'n'Wild color icon mini polishes for 99 cents - one of the colors in there was called Midnight Fog, but the rest of the names escape me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in Birmingham, AL, and I saw the Borghese and Sally Hansen polishes on sale this morning for 75% off as well! I went looking for the Sinful Colors polishes, but I didn't see any...hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they also have the 6 pan wet n wild palettes on clearance at rite aid. i dont see the spolied polishes on the website for cvs. im dying for these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rimmel is 75% off at my rite aid, in top of the other sales mentioned above. Orange County, Ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm going to have to stop by tomorrow!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the info! I've actually never heard of the Borghese polishes before, got one today though. The rack was almost cleared out, haha.

    For me (Charlotte, NC), only *selected* WnW and Rimmel items were 75% off.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig