Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Suave Professionals Dry Conditioner and Waterless Foam Shampoo

A huge thanks to several readers who asked if I had any info on the new Suave Professionals© Dry Conditioner that has been popping up in stores recently. I asked my contact at Suave for some information and I can now share with you the details on this product and also another new hair product from Suave.

If you missed the press release on the new Suave Keratin Infusion collection, click here. If you missed my review of the new Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo, click here. To view my review of the original Suave Professionals© Dry Shampoo, click here.

New Suave Professionals© Dry Conditioner

 Lightly conditioners hair for renewed shine and smoothness between regular washes.
  • Salon proven to conditioner hair as well as Orlando Pita*
  • Formulated with shea butter and sunflower seed extract
  • For best results, use with Suave Professionals© Dry Shampoo
  • 3.2 oz. 
  • MSRP: $2.69 - $2.99
* Based on salon testing using Orlando Pita© Renew Dry Conditioner. Orlando Pita© is a registered of Orlando Pita


New Suave Professionals© Waterless Foam Shampoo
Revives dry or curly hair between washes, no water needed.
  • Salon proven to revive hair as well as Bumble & bumble*
  • Formulated with aloe leave and jojoba
  • 6 oz.
  • MSRP: $2.69 - $2.99
*Based on salon testing using Bumble & bumble© Hair Powder aerosol. Bumble & bumble© is a registered trademark of Bumble and bumble LLC.


Have you spotted either of these new Suave Professionals© products in your area yet? If so, have you purchased anything? Thoughts? I plan to try both products soon, so please check back for my reviews in the future!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I saw this yesterday at a local supermarket, but not at Target or Walmart. I also spotted the Keratin line. I am intrigued by both the foam dry shampoo and conditioner. I might just budge and go buy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. Waterless foam shampoo, you say? I LOVE Suave's dry shampoo (much better, in my opinion , to Tresseme's) so I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the spray about once a week or so, works great. Glad there is finally an affordable version out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all these new Suave products :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to a review! I also spotted a Dove Dry Shampoo in CVS & Target today...think was around $5...dry shampoos seems to be a big thing lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dry conditioner is greasy on my normal hair. Instant return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the original Suave dry shampoo. Not too thrilled with the grapefruit scent. But I was sick over the weekend and went in to the doctors office on Monday, was not well enough to take a shower and the Suave worked great on my yucky hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen or heard anything about these until now. The waterless foam shampoo looks neat, but I'm REALLY interested in the dry conditioner! I'll be on the lookout for these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I tried this tonight. it didn't do much for the hairspray in my hair, but its great where there was way less spray....the straight sections. thanks Suave! gonna love this.....for the conditioning properties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have naturally very curly hair that i usually only shampoo one to two times a week, but daily wet and condition in the shower. curly to the point of medusa hair in the morning. i bought the waterless shampoo a few weeks ago and i LOVE it. it is amazing. it doesnt make my hair crunchy or wet looking like some mousse and gels do. i can now wake up, shower (but not wet my hair seeing as keeping the proper balance of moisture in and out of the curly-hair shaft is essential to fighting frizzy and over-drying) use the waterless shampoo foam, and i have rockstar curls.

    TODAY, i just found the waterless conditioner spray..... LOVE LOVE LOVE the combo. this duo is truly a thick, curly haired girls best friend. i have definitely been won over. its about time i have found a quality product that works. its just a bonus theyre each around $3.00!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig