Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 26, 2012

20% off your entire purchase at Big Lots (Saturday 1/28 only)

I'm giving my fellow Big Lots shoppers plenty of warning about this one:


You must be a Buzz Club Rewards Member to receive the 20% off, but honestly? If you shop at Big Lots and you're NOT a Buzz Club Member, you really should be (for this exact reason!). It's free to join and just takes a minute at the register.

To see my latest Big Lots haul, click here. I'm constantly amazed at the variety of beauty products Big Lots seems to get in on a regular basis, so you literally never know what you're going to find (I love the excitement of that, don't you?).

Have you spotted any amazing beauty deals at Big Lots lately?

PS: For those of you who are in love with the Epielle Cleansing Cloths as much as I am, this is a GREAT time to stock up. $0.80 a packet beats $1, right?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooh, I know where I'll be on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a minimum? or any "fine print"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived closer to one. I usually go to Big Lots when I visit my sister in CT since hers is just right down the road from her house. Then again, I'd be there every week spending all our non-existent money...so maybe it's good I'm not so near! lol I do love it for more than the makeup and beauty products though. Decorating for various holidays is so cheap, and I stocked up on floor cleaner for a dollar a bottle that I usually pay $5 and up for. You really never know what bargains you will find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going first thing sat morning!! ulta is also having 20% off and dillard's is having an extra 30% off clearance!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig