Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion™ Collection

A little while back, I showed you the new Suave Keratin Infusion™ Dry Shampoo that's been popping up at Walgreens. Well I'm delighted to tell you that I received this new dry shampoo for review, so after I'm done testing it I'll share my thoughts with you.

In the meantime, I've got all of the details regarding the new Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion™ Collection, thanks to Suave:

SUAVE PROFESSIONALS KERATIN INFUSION™ COLLECTION

Say “goodbye” to frizzy, unmanageable hair with the NEW Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion™ line. Discover the transformational power of this brand new salon-inspired range of products formulated to transform hair into sleek, smooth perfection. Formulated with unique Keralock™ Technology, these breakthrough products condition hair and make it easier to style. Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion™ is proven to work as well as top salon brands, so now you can get all the benefits of keratin at home!


NEW! Suave Professionals®  Keratin Infusion™  30 Day Smoothing Kit


The 30 Day Smoothing kit is designed for very specific hair types only. Please read the “Is this right for you?” notes carefully before using this product. Visit suave.com for more information.

A simple, at-home alternative to expensive salon keratin treatments.
  • Unique Suave® Keralock™ Technology leaves your style smooth, shiny and manageable for up to 30 days 
  • Salon proven to smooth style as well as a keratin treatment for up to 30 days
  • Is the Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion™ 30 Day Smoothing Kit right for you? This product is designed for very specific hair types only. Do not use if your hair is: 
  • Permed or chemically straightened 
  • Has been colored in the past week 
  • Bleached, highlighted, double-processed or extreme shades of red-dyed hair 
  • Dry, brittle or damaged 
  • Chemically relaxed 
  • $10.98-$12.50

NEW! Suave Professionals®  Keratin Infusion™ Dry Shampoo

Absorbs oil and refreshes hair between washes.
  • Formula infused with Keralock™ Technology keeps hair smooth and manageable 
  • Salon proven to refresh hair as well as Bumble & bumble®2    
  • $2.87-$3.49
  • (5 oz.)


NEW! Suave Professionals®  Keratin Infusion™  Smoothing Shampoo

Gently cleanses and helps replenish keratin for smooth and manageable hair. 
  • Formulated with lower sulfates3 and helps keep hair smooth and shiny 
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to prevent frizz as well as Kérastase®4 
  • Also recommended for dry and chemically processed hair    
  • $2.87-$3.49
  • (12.6 oz.)


NEW! Suave Professionals®  Keratin Infusion™  Smoothing Conditioner

Gently conditions and helps replenish keratin for smooth and manageable hair. 
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to prevent frizz as well as Kérastase®4 
  • Also recommended for dry and chemically processed hair    
  • $2.87-$3.49
  • (12.6 oz.)

NEW! Suave Professionals®  Keratin Infusion™ Color Care Shampoo

Gently cleanses and revitalizes color-treated hair. 
  • Formulated with lower sulfates3 and helps keep hair vibrant and smooth 
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to revitalize hair as well as Kérastase®5    
  • $2.87-$3.49
  • (12.6 oz.)

NEW! Suave Professionals®  Keratin Infusion™  Color Care Conditioner    

Gently conditions and revitalizes color-treated hair. 
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to revitalize hair as well as Kérastase®5    
  • $2.87-$3.49
  • (12.6 oz.)

NEW! Suave Professionals®  Keratin Infusion™ Heat Defense Leave-in Conditioner    

 Defends against heat damage and fights frizz for salon-smooth hair. 
  • Infused with Keralock™ Technology, the formula helps prepare hair for heat styling 
  • Salon proven to moisturize as well as Kérastase®6    
  • $2.87 - $3.49
  • (5.1 oz.)

NEW! Suave Professionals®  Keratin Infusion™ Smooth & Shine Serum   
 
Adds shine and fights humidity to prevent frizz. 
  • Salon proven to restore shine as well as Kérastase®7 
  • Weightless formula enriched with Keralock™ Technology coats hair to fight humidity, which causes frizz    
  • $2.87 - $3.49
  • (2 oz.)
Availability 

NEW Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion™ products will be available at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide beginning in January/February 2012 for a suggested retail price of $2.87 - $12.50.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. It is interesting that it says 'lower sulfates'. I wonder if I can use these products for the moisture benefits but not lose my curls.

    Suave does it again with a decent product at a discount price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products look great! I love anything infused with Keratin for my super dry highlighted hair...and suave is doing it at a great price. Worth checking out for sure! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget in the 1/8 Red Plum coupon insert (regional) there should be a $1 off any one Suave Professional product. Again, coupons are regional so if your newspaper doesn't carry Red Plum inserts you can always Google coupon clipping services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for sharing thing! I love Suave and I'm beyond happy they did this line! xoxox Can't wait to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for these products to hit the stores! I've been impressed with their most recent line, the suave professionals. I have a feeling Im really gonna like this dry shampoo.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm out for the 30 day kit with my extreme shade of red hair! These all sound like great products though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My walgreens in san diego (mira mesa) has handful of these on clearance the conditioner and dry shampoo for two bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested in that leave in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dying to try the shampoo, conditioner and especially the leave in. Been waiting for weeks - just get it in the stores already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the dry shampoo to try/review too. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! You're much more of a dry shampoo connoisseur than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It' a shame this Keratin Infusion 30 day treatment doesn't look like it's for any one that could actually benefit from a Keratin treatment. It's I relax my hair, so it's out of the question for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. to bad the 30 day keratin treatment didnt work for me. I tried it. I havent chemically done anything to my hair in over lets say 15 years. so yeah its virgin hair. just extremely curly. and frizzy. only thing ive ever done is flat iron it every three months or so. mostly I wear it up in a ponytail. and it poofs out and stuff. I dont wash my hair everyday. it dries it out. may try to use the more expensive treatment at some point when I can afford it. I tried is all I can say. if it actually manages it a lil bit that might help tame it some. will see.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought the keratin shampoo and conditioner. I've only used it once so I can't really comment on how it works yet but I had to come on here to mention the smell. These products have a very strong flowery smell that's wreaking havoc with my allergies. Also, the smell isn't going away and I took a shower hours ago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I highly recommend that anyone thinking of trying the 30 day smoother kit check out the reviews on Amazon. I lost 6 inches of hair and have a radical new cut thanks to this kit. It is NOT a keratin treatmet- it is a relaxer. I met the criteria to use the product and I read the instructions 3 times prior to trying it out. It broke my hair.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig