Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 9, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 1.2.12


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

What’s your favorite eyeshadow primer?

G's Answer: I tend to switch out my primer quite frequently. I've been on an Urban Decay Primer Potion kick lately (I really like the shade Eden), but I also love the Jesse's Girl primer, the Palladio primer, the CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast eyeshadow/primer, a few NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils used as primer, and the list goes on.

Links of the Week:

Krasey Beauty – So, how did you ring in 2012? Krasey Beauty shows you what she wore to ring in the new year.

Pink Sith – Looking for a new job? The Pink Sith has some Interview tips to make sure you make a good first impression, talks about an app that will enhance your career networking and offers a giveaway to boot!

Phyrra – shows a little skin with Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Nude & Pure Opal sparkle powders.

Prime Beauty – has a new obsession with Tarte’s Puttin’ On The Glitz Clutch and Palette. The selection, the quality, the price! One lucky reader can also benefit from her shopping addiction by winning their very own Puttin’ On The Glitz Palette!

we heart this – check out Stef’s top ten favorite products of 2011. It’s got it all – high-end, drugstore, names you know and names you should!

Beauty Junkies Unite – Take a peek at all 10 new Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes, and then run to the store to pick your favorite one(s) up! These have already sold out at two of my local drugstores!

Clumps of Mascara – had many reasons to love 2011. From The Hunger Games to goat cheese, 2011 rocked.

Gouldylox Reviews – Looking for a beauty fix that won’t break the bank, post holidays? Score one of these and feel you found a sweet treasure!

What's your favorite eyeshadow primer?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My favorite eye primer is E.L.F. The $1 one. I used it everyday and after 14 hours I only get slight creasing. Another favorite is MAC paintpot in Rubenesque (pinky gold color) this does not crease for me at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig