Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 9, 2012

Bioré 2012 redesign

Just a heads-up in case you haven't seen the new packaging pop up in your area yet: Bioré got a makeover! Gone is the pastel green packaging, and in its place is new white packaging with blue lettering:

image source: biore.com

Also of note, some products you know and love might have new names (like the cleanser above). And there are also a few products that have gone bye-bye. You can click here to see which exisiting products have new names and which products have been discontinued.

Bioré fans: do you like the new packaging? I must admit, I love pastel green so I'm a bit sad to see the old style go away.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I do not like the new look at all. There was something about the pastel green that made it seem "clean" to me. Now it just looks like everything else. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew. Now it looks completely generic... :T Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these now look like the equate labels at Walmart. I thought the light green made the packaging look spa like, sophisticated, and made it stand out. Now it just looks generic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE the new packaging. Looks like my husband's Head & Shoulders. And they've discontinued my fave products :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like they tried to make the packaging similar to their products in asia, but the biore foaming cleanser (the japanese version) is so much cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I'm with everyone else - not liking it. It's the equivalent of a gorgeous redhead dying her hair blonde to look like every other girl in Hollywood, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, why?! The pastel green was what separates from the others on the shelf. That's how I know its biore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was the color biore used to be when it FIRST came out.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig