Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 9

Bioré 2012 redesign

Just a heads-up in case you haven't seen the new packaging pop up in your area yet: Bioré got a makeover! Gone is the pastel green packaging, and in its place is new white packaging with blue lettering:

image source: biore.com

Also of note, some products you know and love might have new names (like the cleanser above). And there are also a few products that have gone bye-bye. You can click here to see which exisiting products have new names and which products have been discontinued.

Bioré fans: do you like the new packaging? I must admit, I love pastel green so I'm a bit sad to see the old style go away.
SHARE:

9 comments

jenn erin said...

not liking it at all!

Jacque said...

I do not like the new look at all. There was something about the pastel green that made it seem "clean" to me. Now it just looks like everything else. Not a fan.

Kat said...

Ew. Now it looks completely generic... :T Not cool.

The Lacquered Lady said...

these now look like the equate labels at Walmart. I thought the light green made the packaging look spa like, sophisticated, and made it stand out. Now it just looks generic.

DesperateHswf said...

I HATE the new packaging. Looks like my husband's Head & Shoulders. And they've discontinued my fave products :(

Monica said...

it looks like they tried to make the packaging similar to their products in asia, but the biore foaming cleanser (the japanese version) is so much cuter!

Alyson @ The Gloss Menagerie said...

Ugh. I'm with everyone else - not liking it. It's the equivalent of a gorgeous redhead dying her hair blonde to look like every other girl in Hollywood, lol...

timeless-stellar said...

Wait, why?! The pastel green was what separates from the others on the shelf. That's how I know its biore!

Aren't You Just Great?! said...

This was the color biore used to be when it FIRST came out.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig