Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Spotted: new eye products from Almay and L'Oreal

Did you think yesterday was the end of my "new product" posts? NOPE! I've still got lots left to show you this week, so let's start with these new products from Almay and L'Oreal:

Reader Jess spotted this new liner at her local Bed Bath and Beyond:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap



image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black
(retail: around $8)

"richly intense"
"kajal inspired"

So if I understand this correctly, this new liner is not a kajal liner, but since it's "inspired" by kajal, it's probably got a deep, dark, intense richness to it that is the signature of kajal (aka kohl, aka kajal kohl) eyeliners. Interesting!

Jess also spotted a new kit that contains both the Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara and the Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Kit 
(retail: around $12)

Reader @pdxbeautiful of PDXBeautiful spotted the new Almay Shadow Sticks recently:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Almay intense i-color Shadow Sticks

"boost natural brilliance with multi-faceted pigments"
"crease proof"

I like these these are dual-ended! Maybe they'll be the next new sensation when it comes to drugstore eyeshadow bases. Or not. That's the fun of new products--they're always so full of potential, right?

Thanks again to Jess and @pdxbeautiful for the pics and scoop!

If you have spotted/tried any of the products featured in this post, please leave a comment and let us know what you think!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The Almay i color sticks look interesting... I love Almay's liquid liners. I'll have to keep an eye out for these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Loreal products today at my Bed, Bath and Beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun to try!! Like everything you post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I feel about the L'oreal pencil... it's like half the size of a regular pencil :S

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig