Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CVS Beauty Clearance - please read!

Thanks to so many of you for the comments regarding what you've spotted on clearance at your local CVS locations over the past few days!  I wanted to let you know that I just updated the master list and will continue to do so when I receive new comments from you.

There are some INCREDIBLE deals on the master list, so I encourage you to give it a read ASAP if you're a CVS shopper.

Thanks again to everyone for your help with this, and happy shopping!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thanks so much for doing this! I just wanted to point out to fellow readers that it appears these clearance deals are NOT nation wide. All my local CVS stores (about 8 of them) as well as those where my parents live (about 6 of them) are NOT running these clearance deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lacquered Lady: Thanks. I tried to make this clear on my master list post--there are definitely some regions where these sales do not apply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like none of the ones in my area are running this deal either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi G, ya we have notseen this sale in ct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weren't any locations doing these in my area of N. VA :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig