Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 8, 2011

Walgreens 20% off beauty code

This JUST hit my in-box:


[UPDATE: The site is back up and the code is BUSY20. Thanks, LiAnn, for the info!]

Apparently a lot of people are trying to access this code right now because the Walgreens site is currently down. Unfortunately I can't get to the code to share with you, so please just keep checking the Walgreens site and hopefully they'll be back up shortly.

Whenever Walgreens has an online beauty sale, I try to remind you that this is one of the only places online to purchase Black Radiance products (which I know are difficult for many of you to find in your areas). You know I love this brand (made by Markwins; makers of Wet n Wild). Their Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer is my holy grail face primer, and one I consider a must-have for oily-skinned gals. And their glosses are truly amazing as well (click here, here and here for past reviews). So if you've been wanting some Black Radiance goodies, now's a great time to get them.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I got through! The code is BUSY20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LiAnn: YES!! Thank you SO much, sweetie! I'll update this post now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a small display of Black Radiance products at a CVS in the next town i had $6 extra bucks so i picked up the primer. I just used it today and i think im really gonna like it. I know one Rite Aid in my next town carries Black Radiance but ill have to check out the glosses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig