Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reader Review: Sonia Kashuk Blink Of An Eye set (now on clearance at Target!)

Yesterday I posted about some Sonia Kashuk products that are currently on clearance at Target. Well, my lovely reader aly7 actually owns the Blink Of An Eye set and, after I posted about it, she took it upon herself to write a review (with pictures!) and send it my way!

This was so sweet of her, and I hope you find it helpful in determining whether you might want to pick this set up if you spot it at your Target. Oh, and by the way, some readers have reported that they've seen this kit for 75% off now, as opposed to 50%, which is what aly7 paid ($6.48) and what I saw at my Target. So you may luck out and be able to snag this for 75% off at your Target--you never know!

Sonia Kashuk Blink Of An Eye Eye Pencil Set
(retail: $12.99,  now on clearance at Target for $6.48 or less)

Take it away, aly7:

image credit: aly7 for Nouveau Cheap

This set comes with 2 Shimmering Creme Eyeshadow Sticks. The color names are just "Silver" and Gold" but I would say the silver is a very light silver, while the gold is a medium yellow gold. They are both creamy, but the gold has the most "creamy" texute of the two.

This set also comes with an Eye Definer in Metallic which is a shimmery, metallic chocolate brown. I like it a lot for my waterlines- and it lasts all day.


image credit: aly7 for Nouveau Cheap
 
The eye liner is on the far left, while the silver creme eyeshadow in the middle, and the gold creme eyeshadow is on the far right. 

For only $6.48- I  really reccomend this set. The colors are all very vibrant and they stay all day! I have been using the eyeshadows as bases, and they keep my powder shadows crease free!


Thanks so much, aly7, for the review and swatches! Do any of you already have this kit? How do you like it?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I also bought this set of pencils.. got it for $3.24- $1 target coupon that was on their site.
    the pencils are creamy and they glide on easily. I especially like the brown metallic pencil. this is a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I am going to keep my eyes peeled for these!! :>) good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just picked this set up today for $3.88. Can't wait to use it . :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig